Forums

Help › Forums

Flash Crash at Olympic 14th

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 31 2017 8:28 AM (9 replies)
  • xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2015 10:25 AM

Does anyone else noticed this problem at 14th on Olympic?  You hit a great drive down the left side of fairway and if your ball passes through this, i don't know, for lack of a better phrase, Alien-like portal, then the game crashes and you have to restart.  See photo for exact area I refer to.

• ScottHope
    10,146 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2015 2:19 PM

Just tried to replicate this shot hoghead, and it did exactly what you said, flash crashed, can't even send in a bug report.  : (

Apologies for the stuttery nature of the video but my single core processor doesn't cope very well with full screen recordings.  : (

VIDEO

• StrayedFairway
    379 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2015 11:08 AM

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2015 3:53 PM

hi

thanks fore letting us know, we'll check into it

-wgticon

• ScottHope
    10,146 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2015 4:13 PM
     WGTicon :

hi

thanks *fore letting us know, we'll check into it

-wgticon
    *Nice homophone.  : )
  • Yasch
    310 Posts
    Sat, Oct 17 2015 7:50 PM

Olympic #14 strikes again!

Had a good alt. shot match going as well. Unable to submit bug report, because the match ended there.

THANKS WGT  (my sarcasm font)

• Yasch
    310 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2016 3:35 PM

Problem still exists.

I hit a fine drive, past the tree, complete with stuttering graphics, and then my partner was instantly disconnected. The match ended when an opposing player was not able to get back in time.

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2016 4:53 PM

It does it to me every time I play that hole. The ball stops in mid-flight, abut half-way down the fairway.

I was rebooting, but now I just give it about 30 seconds, and it fixes itself. Using IceDragon (FF).

• PRIESTESS
    10,705 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2016 11:53 PM

Is it our fault when the meter jumps through hoops?  If it is how can you explain this. Every time i play in a 4 ball and my meter is decent a player loses connection and when the game is restarted from lobby my meter then jumps through hoops? is that a problem my end?

WGT slowed the dots on the green a while back and the meter was excellent so can wgt not do more to improve  the meter? my cpu on greens is above 45% even though i have a lovely computer. When the train wreck meter kicks in my cpu on shots can be as low as 6%. 9 holes max then flash memory overload kicks in! This problem can't be fixed otherwise it would have by now.  WGT need to idenitfy the problem this game now has with flash and THEY NEED TO STRIP their product not us striping down our computers.

• msulaman
    449 Posts
    Tue, Jan 31 2017 8:28 AM

Still a problem. Still happens every time you hit a drive close to the trees on the left. Time to fix this bug.

RSS