Forums

Help › Forums

THE NATIONS CUP

Sat, Jul 9 2016 4:39 AM (1,101 replies)
  • hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 11:33 AM

Tamsach:

It's a pity, as I considered Ireland between the favourites!

Ireland ARE between the favourites!

If you draw a line from UK to USA -- Ireland are slap bang on it!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 10:58 PM

onekeano:

i would like to apologise for all my fellow irishmen who signed up and didnt bother their arses playing, 

thank you guys for running a brilliant tourney, 

Yes it is a pity, but you have shown class IMHO. 

We all get caught up with real life, and sometimes cannot play, but others are apathetic and spoil it for everyone else (fellow players and other teams).

I had an odd round, missed short putts and one horrific  right angled bounce, but carded a good in the end 31.

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 8:22 AM

mistake

• italy7michael
    1,123 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 12:25 PM

Ciao a tutti, non so come é successo, ma ero in buona compagnia su TeamSpeak3 e ho deciso di farmi il giro settimanale, con questo Shot alla 2° ho capito di avere Culo.

Quindi con il Birdie alla 8 del -9 sono andato con leggerezza a giocarmi l'ultima buca che doveva essere la più semplice finendo in par.

Sono molto contento del mio 27.

Spero di essere stato di aiuto ai splendidi compagni di Squadra Italiani.

Andrea

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 2:32 PM

AdamK70:

onekeano:

i would like to apologise for all my fellow irishmen who signed up and didnt bother their arses playing, 

thank you guys for running a brilliant tourney, 

I'd like to echo Dave's comments & in particular apologise to Sweden who missed qualification by one place, and would surely have shown more interest in competing.

Such a shame when a great tournament & the effort by those in organising it, is not respected by those who sign up & then ignore it.

Adam

I feel much the same way regarding the Canadian team. A third of us didn't show up for the last round which is a shame as there was all to play for. Some players haven't been on WGT much of late but others appear to have given up/forgotten/lost interest.

Ah well, I don't want to seem too negative however because it's been a great fun competition to be part of and I only have good thoughts and high praise for the way it has been run and the spirit in which it has been played. 

Many thanks to Alberto and Carlo for this and to everyone taking part. The Canadian team will not be progressing to the next round but I'll keep an eye on how things are going and would like to wish everyone remaining in this fun competition the best of luck!

Nigel. 

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 3:29 PM

italy7michael:

Ciao a tutti, non so come é successo, ma ero in buona compagnia su TeamSpeak3 e ho deciso di farmi il giro settimanale, con questo Shot alla 2° ho capito di avere Culo.

Quindi con il Birdie alla 8 del -9 sono andato con leggerezza a giocarmi l'ultima buca che doveva essere la più semplice finendo in par.

Sono molto contento del mio 27.

Spero di essere stato di aiuto ai splendidi compagni di Squadra Italiani.

Andrea

Gr8 score Andrea gr8 score

STICA...

Carlo

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 3:34 PM

Wutpa:

Many thanks to Alberto and Carlo for this and to everyone taking part. The Canadian team will not be progressing to the next round but I'll keep an eye on how things are going and would like to wish everyone remaining in this fun competition the best of luck!

Nigel. 

Tyvm Nigel

I hope to see you next tournament.

SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE it'll be our clash's version.

bye

Carlo

• Luciano18
    316 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2015 8:25 PM

Wutpa:
    I feel much the same way regarding the Canadian team. A third of us didn't show up for the last round which is a shame as there was all to play for. Some players haven't been on WGT much of late but others appear to have given up/forgotten/lost interest.

Wutpa:

Well said Nigel

Not the usual Team Canada way

Good Luck to all the during the remainder of the tourney (and my CC brother on the ROW especially)

Alberto and Carlo, Bravo Ragazzi for all you have done (and to anyone else you have had assisting behind the scenes

Luciano

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Dec 4 2015 1:36 AM

For the teams still in next week.

The course will be Kia

• SteveW65
    4,540 Posts
    Fri, Dec 4 2015 1:44 AM

I think our All Star North Atlantic Team are going to need some stunning shooting - good luck all to play! 

Unlike others, we've had a great team effort with very few missed rounds.

RSS