Help › Forums

Loading hangs on 42%

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 29 2011 8:49 PM (46 replies)
  • Woogieball
    6 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 7:53 AM

Hi

Because of this problem, I am unable to play the game.

The first screen where you login works fine. My profile appears and all is OK. However, when I click on "play now", the pop up opens and loads http://www.wgt.com/gameclient.aspx. This get to 42% and then stops.

I have tried the game on IE8, Firefox and Chrome with no luck. I've cleared caches and reinstalled the latest flash player with no luck

What can I do?

Thanks

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 10:14 AM

Hi

Just to be sure, is this how to do it too? It seems peculiar that it fails for every browser. Can you follow directions below and report if same occurs?

• Clear Browser cache: Click here for instructions.
    • Clear Adobe Flash cache: Click here , and click the "Delete all sites" button in the Settings Manager.
    • Increase Flash Cache. Click here, and set flash cache to 1mb. This should allow for quicker loading of the games.

Thanks!

-wgticon

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 10:15 AM

Hi W, Try this. It sometimes works for me. When you first visit the site, dont sign in. Instead, click play now. Hopefully it loads up for you, and you can sign in from there.

• Woogieball
    6 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 10:38 AM

Hi

I've tried all of the steps with no luck.

• Woogieball
    6 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 10:39 AM

Nope, also no luck.

• Woogieball
    6 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 10:47 AM

Strange thing is, I've tried this on other PC's and on all ocassions, it gets stuck on 42 %

It seems to be the media5.wgt.com file.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 1:11 PM

If it's more than 1 pc, then it has to be on your end. Maybe firewall is blocking it or some other internet issue

-wgticon

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 2:06 PM

while your here and reading icon....why,when playing alternate shot...before the ads pop up...do i get a screen saying congratulations you have completed the challenge......is that meant to happen.....? (and dont say clear my bloody cache)

• rudolfweyers
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2011 2:00 AM

Im having the same problem, getting stuck at 42% . also tried other PC's, and they not on the same network, so cant be firewalls.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2011 8:23 AM

nickuk:

while your here and reading icon....why,when playing alternate shot...before the ads pop up...do i get a screen saying congratulations you have completed the challenge......is that meant to happen.....? (and dont say clear my bloody cache)

You got me, I do not know.

rudolfweyers:

Im having the same problem, getting stuck at 42% . also tried other PC's, and they not on the same network, so cant be firewalls.

I'll check into it in more detail.

-wgticon

RSS