Forums

Help › Forums

One for the number crunchers

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 10 2015 2:45 PM (150 replies)
  • alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 12:58 PM

Please allow me an interjection - I hope you can see it as neutral.

All participants have posted 121 posts in this thread, me thinks you had enough opportunity to make your point. Nevertheless, you are further away than ever before.

Paul, you won't succeed to convince the others, and they won't convince you.

Therefore, in my deepest belief, the discussion has become useless and it's becoming ugly. Everybody should stop it.

Please stop it!

You might want to "agree to disagree" (or not).

Apart from that, WGT might want to stop the thread officially.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 1:49 PM

pdb1:
    You have now somehow infiltrated my CC forum . Some thing I did not know was possible . Something I did not invite you to do . Something I am quite sure is against WGT guidelines .

Paul, look at your CC homepage on WGT  and scroll down below the member list.  You will find pages and pages of "Member Activity".  Its in the public view. Your post title "ANYONE WANT TO BACK UP WHAT I SAY ?" caught my eye.  That's where I saw you asked for help.  But no one can access your CC forum but CC members.

So no, I have not "infiltrated" your CC forum or anything against WGT guidelines. Try clicking on a CC Member Activity link for a CC other than your own CC,  and you'll get a "Resource Not Found" page.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 2:23 PM

He brought this all on himself with his rude, sarcastic attitude which began when people started to question his original post.   I for example gave him a very reasonable (IMO) answer to his question on page 5.  His replys were...

pdb1:
    Bull . Do you honestly believe that ? Wow . 

pdb1:
    Lol . That is such crap . That wouldn't even get you in the top 500 . That is a fact .

It got worse thereafter.

Then there's all his exaggerations ...and his credibility suffered for them.

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 2:49 PM

*sighs*

It will become worse, and you will be in collective liability of it.

Please stop it - I will!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 4:06 PM

I did stop, we all stopped, for almost 2 weeks from 8/22 to 9/4.  Then he reopened it with a disrespectful post to MBaggs on the 3rd!

The dichotomy of his words and actions is amazing.  He just doesn't get it.

I know you've been down this path with this bloke yourself, and I think you're right.  Although I could do another 30 posts (oh the exaggeration! ;o) ) refuting his latest posts, it's time to stop beating my head against the wall.  The point has been made no need to go further.

RSS