Help › Forums

Lag Reduced

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 4 2011 6:13 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Aust10
    141 Posts
    Sun, Jan 2 2011 10:24 PM

I found a soloution for the lag and meter stutters that many of us have experienced. Its called CC cleaner. Its a program that cleans your browser and removes all the files within it. If you do this every 2 to 5 games depending on your OS you will see a massive difference. I tried this on my 5 year old comp and it works so well even in multiplayer games where it took 20 sec to see the swing sign now it takes 2 sec. You can get it from here: http://ccleaner.softwarereviewer.info/?gclid=CL-NkqCynaYCFQH1bwodejVhSg but after you clean  your browser you will have to reset all the settings u had in game b4 u ran cc cleaner. 

• JTKerk
    7 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 2:22 AM

OK  ,I downloaded the cc cleaner ,do I have to buy to clean the machine?how do i work it ?

• Aust10
    141 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 4:18 PM

No just install it open it and click run cleaner. It then will clean your browser and tell you the amount of MB it has removed. This will remove all the files in the browser and speed up loading and reduce lag considerably. Remember to do this every 2 to 5 games and after running the cleaner you will have to put the game settings u had b4 bak in every time u do this.

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 5:09 PM

LOL  cc cleaner has nothing to do with lag whatsoever,It is a mild reg cleaner and file clean up,It cleans your adobe flash cache too,

• kimramos
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 5:57 PM

i have a prgoram that i am unable to uninsteall. can cc cleaner do the job? i need to clean up some space..

vita mix blender | vitamix reviews | vita mix coupon code | vita mix recipes

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 9:37 PM

Yes it can,, its a nice little application,,Go to options or tools  highlight what you want to uninstall and press run installer,,Doesn't leave any left overs either

• puttersman
    240 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 3:29 AM

Will this program conflict with my anti virus program in any way. I do not need to start having issues because I have downloaded a rogue program making all kinds of claims to good to be true

• GaryKoop
    149 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 3:58 AM

Ive had this cleaner for a million years!  Well...not quite that long, its a great application, cleans all unwanted cookies and stuff, and most of all...the history!  Keeps my Mrs happy!  :p

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 4:01 AM

puttersman:

Will this program conflict with my anti virus program in any way. I do not need to start having issues because I have downloaded a rogue program making all kinds of claims to good to be true

I nor anyone I know has had any problems with this program. It is basically a better version of 'Disk Cleanup'.

It has a registry cleaner as well. I have never used that function because there seems to be varying opinions as to whether or not it is wise to use any registry cleaner.

Happy hitting

• iwb1
    110 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 7:30 AM

For those of you that are using Chrome or Iron (and don't all ready know)  there is Click & Clean Plugin.

This adds the CCleaner function within the browser.

http://chromeplugins.org/google/chrome-plugins/new-ext-click-clean-8308.html

• PAGES
RSS