Forums

Help › Forums

Unable to delete CC invite

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 5 2015 5:37 AM (6 replies)
  • hooks4u2
    416 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 11:32 PM

i got invite to join a CC. When i decline the invite it boots me back to sign in page,then the same invite returns again...... How do i get rid of this nagging orange box?

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 12:20 AM

hooks4u2:
    How do i get rid of this nagging orange box?

You'll have to wait until WGT might eventually correct their programming fault.

• mcdivots01
    195 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 4:18 PM

i look around at what is going on with wgt and it really is a joke.  Then guys come around and say the obvious wait for wgt support. No kiddin....  and that will never come, waiting for a month now for my owner tools to come back.... gl hooks.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 8:59 PM

I'd suggest clicking accept then just click the quit club button.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 12:28 PM

hi

it's a known bug, we hope to have it fixed soon.

-wgticon

• Rhydderch
    8 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 2:03 PM

Affecting me too and really annoying. Invite is from a player I've never met. Why don't you stop people sending these mass cc invites until you fix the bug?

• PatrickLeGrand
    4,030 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 5:37 AM

I have exactly this same problem too!

When I received invitations to join a new country club, I clicked 'Decline' as normally and it was done but since 4 or 5 days now, a wgt friend sent me an invitation and when i want to decline it, i am logged out! so i re: sign in, re: decline and always logged out.

I can stay like this but that's start to be annoying to have this orange box and to be in unable to clean this.

I am already in a good CC and i don't want to accept and to decline this new CC invite, the risk of starting from 0 in returning back to my CC.

If an admin can fix this, it will really cool :)

RSS