Cleveland Wedges

Fri, Jul 17 2015 2:41 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2015 1:46 PM

hpurey:

Culburn:
     Finally put away the wood and brought the 4th into the bag.  Those 4 + PW have been a Godsend

And if you use the punch shot with those 5 clubs, it's like have 10 different wedges.  :)

hmm....and if you use the pitch, flop, and chip in concert with a hippity-hopping meter you will have....

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2015 1:56 PM

Culburn:
    Finally put away the wood and brought the 4th into the bag.  Those 4 + PW have been a Godsend.

Good move. IMO this is absolutely the best thing you could have done at your tier and for your game. I never owned a 3W until I made Legend. 4 Satins and a TM driver got me there but it's what I learned with those wedges that is paying the biggest dividends  today as a TL. Ain't skeered a nuttin' now. LOL  ;-)

• Culburn
    19 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2015 2:41 PM

SweetiePie:
    hmm....and if you use the pitch, flop, and chip in concert with a hippity-hopping meter you will have....

Yes, I'd forgotten about the (flop.)  I was away from WGT for a few months, came back and never thought about the (flop) just chipped and suffered, mightily.  A week ago I put consecutive brand new black balls into the water.  I almost cried.  No, I cried.  I sat here in a state of shock and bewilderment.  That's when I changed the wood with the last of the Clevelanders & tee'ed off.  For 3 days I avoided water like I had rabies.  Finally I said, "Dale, it's only money, 6 bucks for three black balls.  Get over it."  I cried one last time, then like in the song "Big Bad John" grabbed some jacks, timbers and my Clevelanders & I started back down.  

The change in my attitude changed my view point|||my very vision.  I reached for the (chip) saw the (flop) and I ain't looked back since.  I went from (66) to the very precipice of (63) .  I'm makin' circus shots, Eagles, I've stopped my cryin' jag,,,I've actually pinched myself,  I'm so happy again.

WGT

• PAGES
RSS