Help › Forums

Weekly Country Club Contribution

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 30 2019 7:38 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mmillings
    600 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 1:13 PM

On the member's country club home page, it shows "Most Active This Week", but it doesn't report a weekly total. It shows a cumulative total. This goes for desktop and mobile platforms, speaking for iOS, not sure about Android. Is there way to get that fixed?

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 1:27 PM

Wow!

The company will like this initiative - you want to create an incentive for your members to donate their credits directly to them, via CC passes!

Aggravating detail is that your CC doesn't really need it, @level 8, 90 member spaces open.

Wouldn't you find other accomplishments to reward them?

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 1:38 PM

As a new and low L3 club it's nice to see people ticking over the 880 daily XP, but I would never ask them to chase after that.  I have a couple in there burning us to L4, and that's great and I am thankful but I would never ask any one to buy a pass.  

After L3 we will plod as we plod XP wise, no chase from us.  I refuse to share in the companies pass selling / XP dream I am afraid.  It will be the last measure in my place.  880 CDP XPs usually I think is fair enough.  Our way the Company gets looked at and after that hopefully we grow some more good participation, just that XP chases for the sake of it I see no good reason for.

• mmillings
    600 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 1:48 PM

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

Well, when you put it like that... Ha!

alosso. I'm not even the owner of said club. The award thing was just  food for thought and in retrospect, knowing your, and other's, cynicism towards this game that you all still play daily, I shouldn't have even mentioned it.

But I still stand on the fix they should make.

• mmillings
    600 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 1:50 PM

I have no idea what the heck that Normal 0 false false crap is. Another bug to fix I'm sure.

• mmillings
    600 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 1:52 PM

Good point Jimbog1964. Never thought of it like that. Thanks.

• mmillings
    600 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 2:02 PM

My latter comment has been stricken from the record. Think McFly! Thanks guys.

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 3:03 PM

Well, "cynicism" is food or thought for sure - thanks for sharing true thoughts and feelings!

OTOH, there was no sarcasm nor irony nor cynicism intended in my post, just another true & unmasked expression of my thoughts.

mmillings:
    But I still stand on the fix they should make.

I pointed out and still see the advantage for the company - this has a chance to come! Unfortunately.

• mmillings
    600 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 3:18 PM

Roger that!

You're right, I now see how it can benefit them for sure. What you guys said makes sense. I guess I can cross that off the ol' Creating a New Country Club ideas list.. ;)

• RefriedBean
    69 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2016 5:33 PM

Regardless of the implied benefit to WGT (by club members unnecessarily buying passes to compete for the weekly "honor") it's still confusing, and somewhat aggravating, to continually see inaccurate information.  Either change the panel title by removing the reference to "week", or report it accurately as a true weekly figure.  I don't care which.

• PAGES
RSS