Forums

Help › Forums

the GAME

Tue, Dec 28 2010 9:12 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WoofDawg
    20 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2010 9:57 AM

did I mention this GAME is unfair, ....they state to respect other players,. BUT this GAME doesn't.

B - S shots,  among many others,   had a shot:  169 yards (4 inches uphill)  with a 20 MPH wind AT MY BACK, hit my 155 club, with no adjustments, the ball flew and flew to 150 yards and stopped.

OH did I mention this GAME SUCKS

...i guess with this i will be programmed for faulty play ......hhmmmm,  but will I notice ?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2010 11:01 AM

Wrong club selection, it's easily done.

• crgade
    490 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2010 11:51 AM

did it land on an upslope side of hill if u ever played golf u would know it can stop om a dime

• WoofDawg
    20 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2010 7:21 PM

read what i wrote,  (forget the club selection), read the setup.

• WoofDawg
    20 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2010 7:21 PM

ugh

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2010 7:59 PM

Seriously, if its that bad, why complain?  Just leave...  

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 5:14 AM

WoofDawg:

B - S shots,  among many others,   had a shot:  169 yards (4 inches uphill)  with a 20 MPH wind AT MY BACK, hit my 155 club, with no adjustments, the ball flew and flew to 150 yards and stopped.

What hole? What was the green speed?

You also have very low precision clubs. Read THIS, it may clear it up for you.

Happy hitting

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 6:04 AM

Just by looking at yoru stats (not your average) it is obvious that you set yourself up for the mess you are in! Go look at your stats, ie scrambling %, sand %, etc....

You probably advanced way to quick because you played the 2 easiest courses most of the time, drove your average down and got promoted. Now you are struggling. If you want easy go play with all the kids over at TW Online. If you want to play this game go work on your short game and get your %'s up!

GL

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 8:17 AM

WoofDawg:
    had a shot:  169 yards (4 inches uphill)  with a 20 MPH wind AT MY BACK, hit my 155 club, with no adjustments, the ball flew and flew to 150 yards and stopped.

You and I have the same clubs, Rapture V2 Pro, so the 155 club is the 7I.  The 7I is notorious for not responding to tail winds.  Just one of the quirks you need to remember.  Normally it carries 145 with full backspin and 148 with no spin. Pretty much irregardless of tail winds.   You should have hit the 6 iron, choked down a bit (4 or 5%) and allowed for 8 to 10 yds of roll.

• sallu4u
    87 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 10:16 AM

I am also having problem with rapture 9i club.Tends to be short of 4-5 yards frequently. Send a bug report to WGT and still waiting for any kind of improvement.

And i am now sick of persons on these forums who seems to think that they own this game and on even genuine complaints,tell anyone to leave this game.I would like to ask who give you the right?

• PAGES
RSS