Forums

Help › Forums

Taking surverys for cerdits, why dont they work!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 23 2010 9:19 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Thegolfstick
    4 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 11:30 AM

i think its an absolute joke personally, none of them work and their websites are terrible, how do you lot do them

• jimbork
    1 Posts
    Thu, Dec 16 2010 11:31 PM

I agree. I have found them to be a total waste of time. If you can muddle through to actually complete a survey (which is hard), you do not even get the small handful of credits you are supposed to get. I found the same was true with the "mint.ca/mint.com" offer. Nothing.

• anomahaguy
    93 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2010 1:49 AM

they work for the people that set them up...because by the time they tell you "sorry, you didn't qualify for this survey..", they've already gotten enough of your information at that point.

• SiCk0
    205 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2010 8:49 AM

well i dont work for the companys i had some problems to but i figured out tell them what they want to here. 11-17-2010 spent a couple of hours doing surveys. got enought credits to buy all new clubs tour starters. listen to what they want to here and not your opinon change your zip code change your race maybe not tell the whole truth. i hope this information helps.

• billyeva
    57 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2010 9:28 AM

i never used to have a problem with the ampario ones, all my clubs have came from doing them. I used to get to do a 450 1 about once a week. Because im my dads carer i cant afford to buy clubs so i rely on them. But i tried 1 yesterday i done the 1st few questions & it said you have qualified do you want to do survey or not. I started the survey it was about alcoholic drinks, after answering 25 questions or so and 15-20minutes later it said i did not qualify. So i can understand other peoples frustration.

Billyeva

• bighoose
    14 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2010 9:56 AM

I've done 4 surveys with Ampario in the past 8 days all of which have gave me 450 credits every time , hence the purchase of my new clubs and wedges. i think the trick is to say your a married woman around the 40 age mark , with 3 kids and works in advertising ....Works for me !!! ☺

• SiCk0
    205 Posts
    Wed, Dec 22 2010 7:07 AM

beware of downloading real player for 8 credits been two days have not recieved credits went to add and remove got rid of it :)

• SiCk0
    205 Posts
    Wed, Dec 22 2010 8:09 AM

ampario is your besy bet i said this before watch out for real player still haven't respond to my email :(

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Wed, Dec 22 2010 1:18 PM

Had you ever downloaded real player and installed it before? It says that you can not have installed real player before.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Wed, Dec 22 2010 1:23 PM

The thing is that you have to keep trying. I have completed several of both the Ampario surveys both the 150 and 450 ones but mostly the 150 ones. Some days I don't qualify for either but I have completed enough to buy a few clubs ans balls.

And don't forget the free trial offers you can get quite a few credits doing those as well. Just make sure on the ones that will charge you after the free trial to cancel before they bill you.

(Edit) I just made 600 credits taking 2 amapario surveys. It's not too often I am able to complete both in one day but it happens occasionally.

• PAGES
RSS