Help › Forums

Post deleted...why?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 16 2015 11:04 AM (39 replies)
  • alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2015 3:23 PM

LEDzZzEPP:
    And you Mr. Alosso, as I have already asked in an earlier post, please do not comment nothing more in my threads, how to tell a friendly way....Im bored of your pathetic answers

You might wanna ask yourself what your posts contribute to that fact(?)

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2015 3:42 PM

alosso:

LEDzZzEPP:
    And you Mr. Alosso, as I have already asked in an earlier post, please do not comment nothing more in my threads, how to tell a friendly way....Im bored of your pathetic answers

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2015 4:39 PM

LEDzZzEPP:

Actually it is a public forum, so whilst you can make that request, Mr Alosso can do as he chooses, provided it meets the posting guidelines.

PC brigade or not, I am not in favour of publicly slamming anyone when primarily for the reasons Alosso highlighted. That said it is frustrating to run across some players who are certainly not gentlemen, nor golfers: they are poor gamers who happen to play a golf game or simply pathetic losers..

My suggestion is for the OP to start a log of "undesirables to play with" and keep it on your profile. This is not to shame them but as your reminder of whom not to play with (as a blocked player can still turn up in a game).

I recommend you just move on, it is not worth getting mad about.

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2015 5:33 PM

First, I'm not angry about this, just I wonder for what have left the game in two straight, four out of four ''Legends'', two of them on the last hole

As I mentioned in the post that was deleted, I think this should not be penalized with the change of color of a ''didot'', must taking a penalty in the AVG

On the subject of Mr. Alosso... ask not to publish more in my threads, is that what I has already asked, but seems not to understand, not interest me his pedantic answers, just that.

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2015 6:52 PM

LEDzZzEPP:

alosso:

LEDzZzEPP:

You might wanna ask yourself...

Ehm, everything happens in circles, don't you agree?

On a more serious note: How do you define "your threads"? Did you buy them, receive as a gift, obtain possession by right of birth or other legal occurrence? Can you produce any proof?

This is close to my first argument: You may claim something but it's not neccessarily true. Alas, the whole world can see it and react.

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2015 7:24 PM

alosso:

LEDzZzEPP:

alosso:

LEDzZzEPP:

On a more serious note: How do you define "your threads"? Did you buy them, receive as a gift, obtain possession by right of birth or other legal occurrence? Can you produce any proof?

This is close to my first argument: You may claim something but it's not neccessarily true. Alas, the whole world can see it and react.

Wow, is so complicated for you understand I'm trying to avoid your PATHETIC arguments & answers, you really need the acceptance of every person in this forum?

I dont care what you think.... I dont care

Funny... really funny guy

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2015 8:18 PM

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2015 11:12 PM

LEDzZzEPP:

alosso:

LEDzZzEPP:

alosso:

LEDzZzEPP:

Wow, is so complicated for you understand I'm trying to avoid your PATHETIC arguments & answers, you really need the acceptance of every person in this forum?

I dont care what you think.... I dont care

Funny... really funny guy

Hmmm? so you don't care?  Why then do you read and answer?  Oh! I know,  it's that "last comment" syndrome.  My Nickle

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2015 12:58 AM

LEDzZzEPP:
    As I mentioned in the post that was deleted, I think this should not be penalized with the change of color of a ''didot'', must taking a penalty in the AVG

Does AVG mean average? If so this sounds great for sandbaggers.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2015 2:25 AM

Or you could join a club OP and play with folk you trust.

I remember playing a stranger (when i did a while back), i used to have as my profile pic, one of the columns at Caesars Palace (the one with Celine Dion on), i digress. Anyway, i welcomed him, gg, hf all that stuff and his response was "is that a pic of your mothers tombstone", mmmmm interesting chap i thought, i left game and never played a random stranger since.

I would rather lick urine off a thistle.....IMO

Bubbs

RSS