Help › Forums

ST ANDREWS BUG??

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 6 2015 11:24 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PeterJock
    4,472 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2015 11:57 PM

Eventually I was allowed to create a tournament. Unfortunately the putting greens remain unsighted.

To report bugs right click on your mouse in the players screen I do thids and nothing absolutely NOTHING what is the next option no-one here talking either.

Just say there 's a bug and your working on it communicate please!

Another member Question:

Any idea why only 6 of the tournaments appear on my iPhone wgt app??

i only play the game in my phone as the Mrs is always using the laptop but it is very annoying that only a few of the tourneys pop up as I like to be an active participant!

Any one with similar issues or ideas to help?

Cheers

Higgo and PeterJock

• WGTShamWow
    908 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2015 9:11 AM

Hi All,

There have been some issues with setting up/playing in CC tournaments for a few members. We are investigating the cause and will advise once we have more information. For a refund for any credits put as a prize for these tournaments, please send our customer service dept an email describing the situation with the tournament name and your player name. Email address is members@worldgolftour.com , thanks!

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• JHousenick
    833 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2015 11:24 AM

I guess I am one of them because it wont let me set up a CC tournament.....

JHousenick 

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2015 12:39 PM

WGTShamWow:

For a refund for any credits put as a prize for these tournaments, please send our customer service dept an email describing the situation with the tournament name and your player name. Email address is members@worldgolftour.com , thanks!

All the Best,

Tried that the last  time the brackets were failing, in the end i had to  ask icon to sort it out. Still 15 players remain out of pocket aswell as the 300 cr i put into the bracket pot.

CS=POINTLESS

All the Best.

• PAGES
RSS