Forums

Help › Forums

CC vs CC Clas #6

Wed, Apr 15 2015 6:11 PM (6 replies)
  • groundsage
    184 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 3:06 PM

Two members of our CC played our first round against  The Royal Standard CC.  They had 0 points when we began.  After we played the round his score 39 went to their team scoreboard and my score 106 went to our team scoreboard. 

This program is laughable.  After playing for three years I have finally come to accept that WGT is not going to ever get it right.  I do not think that the programmers should be blamed, though.  I am sure that they are doing the best they can with what they have for talent and resources-- which is what leads me to finally accept that it is never going to get any better, just more expensive.

-gs

• groundsage
    184 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 3:25 PM

groundsage:

Two members of our CC played our first round against  The Royal Standard CC.  They had 0 points when we began.  After we played the round his score 39 went to their team scoreboard and my score 106 went to our team scoreboard. 

This program is laughable.  After playing for three years I have finally come to accept that WGT is not going to ever get it right.  I do not think that the programmers should be blamed, though.  I am sure that they are doing the best they can with what they have for talent and resources-- which is what leads me to finally accept that it is never going to get any better, just more expensive.

-gs

wow... they stopped moderating my messages... disappointing.  Now I am not sure how to get their attention.  At least when i was being moderated I could count on someone from WGT reading!

-gs

• groundsage
    184 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 4:13 PM

I have just checked the scoreboard.  Of the two of us in our CC who played the first cc vs cc event, only my score is posted and the other player from our CC did not get his score posted to our scoreboard, but instead his score was posted to the opposing Country Club, "The Standard Country Club."  Consequently, it does not seem frugal for any of us to continue burning up balls to hit in this event until WGT is able to post the correct score to the correct CC's scoreboard. 

-gs

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 11:26 PM

That's weird - any screenshots to show it?

You may go to "event results" and open the corresponding clash with all detail, but only before the whole event ends.

• GoofyGolf55
    3 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2015 11:42 AM

@ WGT Administration.

You are informed you that returned to the old rules for the DC challenge?

My CC have lost 2 Challenge because a player of other CC have a best score of all. But we have the best total score score and better % of layer playing.

If you change the rules advise us Please. 

Know him you that you returned to the former rules?

Sorry if i take reply forwriting my message.

RSS