Forums

Help › Forums

Running out of WGT balls during play.

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 30 2010 4:42 AM (4 replies)
  • Bobbbul
    3 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 12:30 PM

I forgot about checking the status of my "balls", before entering a ranked stroke play game. I hit my last WGT ball in the water on #1 St. Andrews and the system defaulted to the plain ball.  Even though I had other WGT balls in my bag I could not do anything about it until I finished the round.  My question is why should I not be able to decide which ball I want to use, if I loose or use up the last WGT ball?!  

If I'm on a real golf course and loose a ball, I'm not penalized and given a shag ball, I reach in my bag and pull out a new good ball!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 2:08 PM

Bobbbul:
     Even though I had other WGT balls in my bag I could not do anything about it until I finished the round.

You will always get the starter ball, regardless of what's in your bag. It's the way this game is set up and there are no options. Sorry.

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 5:54 PM

Yeah I don't understand why wgt cant add something in where we can change balls in round? It sucks having to use plain balls for a really important round after losing or using up a ball.

But gotta pick your battles and this isn't one of my major concerns to gripe about..

Stencil

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 6:10 PM

Hope this helps....http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/14566/89320.aspx#89320

Ace

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 4:42 AM

Kevin Costner and his 3W over the water.  :-)

RSS