Forums

Help › Forums

Ready Go List Update

Sat, Dec 17 2016 5:05 AM (101 replies)
  • Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2015 1:36 AM

Sorry to drive again this one but this last update is really poor. More events are required.

It would be great one day have an automatic option that allow players to enter events just like for the country club system. Great will also be have all the links, even/uneven and open for all or for specific tier, with all the typical sign up price; maybe it will need more works for the support but it will surely prevent low days or waiting to see fill up a tournament.

Just an idea, anyway new events will be appreciate.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2015 11:26 AM

hi

which ones are you looking for? tier specific or open rg's?

• JoeMaverick
    843 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2015 11:48 AM

WGTicon:

hi

More 50 cr. EL 9-hole for all tiers. Currently we have only merion and St Andrews (I don't count BOP5). It's not enough.

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2015 11:58 AM

whistler front 9...even lies...champ greens...moderate wind...50 credits

congressional front 9...even lies...very fast greens...low wind...50 credits

if we could add these two along with the existing ready-go's i'm sure that most players would be quite happy

thx WGT!

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2015 12:24 PM

Anything will be appreciate Icon. More 50, 100 and 200, no matter if they will be for specific tier or open to all, no matter if they will be F9, B9 or Full 18. No doubt about that the specific tier will require hours and hours to fill up, different is the way to cover a 50cr 9-holes event.

Appreciate the care and the interest mate, thank you very much even to Joe and Turf. They are always pards and paired with me in the most of the RG events entered in the last 2 years, respect for you two guys.

David

• razza31
    703 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2015 12:40 PM

JoeMaverick:

WGTicon:

hi

More 50 cr. EL 9-hole for all tiers. Currently we have only merion and St Andrews (I don't count BOP5). It's not enough.

And Merion is 18 hole...

There's a slot for a 50c, 9 hole VF green from Oly.. Another at congo B9(even or uneven).. Maybe if RSG problems are fixed, the 50c UEL RG can be brought back.

And also as there's nothing rn at BPB, B9(even or uneven) would be nice

• derekortt
    656 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2015 12:41 PM

WGTicon:

hi

the list as is was fine. However, one recommendation I would have for the highest level Rgs is for faster greens. Shouldn't have slow greens for a 500 credit RG at Merion. Why not a champ 14 or 15 there, especially since the wind is down?

• luekin
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2015 12:44 PM

entered legend ready-go at whistler for 18 hole,100cr.Well i'm not that good to play a round of -10 or so,but what really pissed me off is that i could'nt even play the first hole.The course loads and than the monitor turns blue.This is a rip-off!!!!Been working my ass off lately only to lose my hard earned credits like this.Just makes me soooo f@#%#@! angry

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2015 12:47 PM

Anyone who has experienced an issue with the ready go tournaments this weekend should submit an email to our Customer Support team. Provide the Ready Go number so they can assist you with a refund.

-WGTyphoon

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2015 1:03 PM

Fraenkel:

Anything will be appreciate Icon. More 50, 100 and 200, no matter if they will be for specific tier or open to all, no matter if they will be F9, B9 or Full 18. No doubt about that the specific tier will require hours and hours to fill up, different is the way to cover a 50cr 9-holes event.

Appreciate the care and the interest mate, thank you very much even to Joe and Turf. They are always pards and paired with me in the most of the RG events entered in the last 2 years, respect for you two guys.

David

nothing but respect fraenkel; see you on the leaderboards

RSS