Forums

Help › Forums

the clubs they give you vs the clubs you have to buy

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 29 2009 9:17 AM (3 replies)
  • PaulPierce3469
    10 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2009 1:22 PM

i and alot of members out there think that the starting out clubs and the clubs you have to buy theres not much of a difference they charge you 10 dollars for 1000 credits for clubs that help but they arent the best in the world some would say its a waste of money

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2009 1:37 PM

Look at players like AvatarLee and tibbets (or was it bibbets... LOL) and see what's in their bags.  Most if not all of the players who are consistently competing in the tournaments  have upgraded sticks.  Some players may disagree, but the bottom line is that you can't argue with performance.

Just remember that the clubs have trade offs.  You will sacrifice one thing for another when you upgrade, such as accuracy for distance.  This prevents there from being one magical club or club set that does it all.

• PaulPierce3469
    10 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2009 3:36 PM

i still dont see a hybred in anyones bag

• gshaver
    19 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2009 9:17 AM

I think if they are going to change your rank, and move you to the back tees (for free), they should at least give you a driver that you can reach ALL the fairways.....Having to hit 3 full shots to reach a par 4 green is kinda stupid.

RSS