Forums

Help › Forums

Conection Issues

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 19 2016 7:39 AM (28 replies)
  • theDEWman
    27 Posts
    Mon, Feb 16 2015 3:17 PM

When are the dev's going to fix the servers or whatever is wrong with this game. I've all but given up on it. Constantly getting the lost connection RETRY pop-up. Just about every hole then I loose the connection and my free pass for CC xp. Frustrating as HELL!!!  No problems with anything else I do or play on my computer. I got fibreOP / 100+mb connection. I can download 50+ gigs in 20-25 min.  I'm sure it's not on my end. Anyone else feeling this pain. .................................................................................................                       Just following up here, thanks for the replies. A month has passed since I posted this and last night I decided to give the game another try. Again today I played and everything worked fine. I'm hoping that the dev's nailed the problem, I'm also wondering if the problem stoped for everyone else. I had no pop-ups ,used my free pass 2 times and got xp for my CC.

• Pronto6975
    66 Posts
    Mon, Feb 16 2015 5:51 PM

DE yes Mate,  we are all having problems , as  you  said ,  very annoying , its not only you  mate ,

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, Feb 16 2015 9:09 PM

We are investigating these issues and greatly appreciate your patience. This may be related to the invite problem, but we have not racked it down yet. Thanks for your understanding and for your support in the game.

• Dg16
    2 Posts
    Tue, Feb 17 2015 1:25 AM

WGTadmin:

We are investigating these issues and greatly appreciate your patience. This may be related to the invite problem, but we have not racked it down yet. Thanks for your understanding and for your support in the game.

Can you also check out why I am still in the amateur results section  for golf links nearest the hole, I am pro level, surely my score should appear in the pro section

• normanave
    149 Posts
    Tue, Feb 17 2015 5:37 AM

Glad you looking at it but back at the ranch we are losing our free passes.....excessive ball usage as we can not complete a game, Days played in shambles......

• 46Handicap
    11 Posts
    Tue, Feb 17 2015 6:38 AM

Same issue here — yesterday afternoon @ 4th hole of Match Play got "Lost Connection" message. Tried to reconnect only to get a message saying that because "I took too long to reconnect, I lost". I'm also on fibre-op, etc. and WGT is THE ONLY SITE this (recurring) problem arises.

Signed, Anxiously Waiting 4 Snow 2 Melt so I can say Goodbye to WGT

• twoover
    371 Posts
    Tue, Feb 17 2015 7:35 AM

I agree,,, this is crap,,, agree totally,, played 1 game smooth as  a baby's butt,, next game ,, game error every time I try to hit the ball.. wgt should reimburse our losses

• Dustyjack
    583 Posts
    Tue, Feb 17 2015 7:48 AM

Yet another evening totally wasted ! Four of us, 3 legends and me aTM, tried to set up a round on ST.A

Invites were sent and none received by each of us in.turn. Finally at the FIFTH attempt we managed to get the game under way OK. Not on you life!!  Disconnect after disconnect, refreshed browsers and yet more disconnects.

You thank us for our "patience" What patience. Any that we had ran out a very long time ago 

As for sorting out the problems I don.t think you have either the technical resources because of lack of investment or you have overloaded the systems with "free passes"," ball gifting" and other money making schemes>

Get back to basics, get rid of the rubbish including "Bandon Dunes" , buy .rent or steal some new servers capable of handling the millions of players you claim to have and let's return to the "Good old days" when this was a game worth playing.

John

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Feb 17 2015 10:12 AM

Dg16:

WGTadmin:

Can you also check out why I am still in the amateur results section  for golf links nearest the hole, I am pro level, surely my score should appear in the pro section

Since you entered the tournament as an Amateur, your standings for that tournament will be in the Amateur tier, not the Pro tier. Anytime a player advances to a new tier after posting a score in the lower tier, they will still remain in that lower tier for that tournament.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Feb 17 2015 10:14 AM

46Handicap:

Same issue here — yesterday afternoon @ 4th hole of Match Play got "Lost Connection" message. Tried to reconnect only to get a message saying that because "I took too long to reconnect, I lost". I'm also on fibre-op, etc. and WGT is THE ONLY SITE this (recurring) problem arises.

Signed, Anxiously Waiting 4 Snow 2 Melt so I can say Goodbye to WGT

Be sure to always submit a bug report after these occurrences. This will tremendously help our team track down what occurred. And if you lost credits, please contact WGT Support so that an agent can assist in that matter.

http://www.wgt.com/help-request.aspx

RSS