Forums

Help › Forums

TRU GOLF Courses

Wed, Jan 28 2015 9:09 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Fri, Jan 23 2015 4:07 PM

Since we now have the Tru golf courses open to play, why are they in ranked round mode only ? Can these courses be open for practice rounds as well ? Also will the no wind setting ever be added to the game for CC tourneys and practice rounds as well ? Sorry if it seems like I have a lot of questions . I havent asked many questions in awhile so making up for lost time . :-)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Jan 23 2015 4:23 PM

Whilst related, I too have a question on Tru Golf.

As it appears that either the agreement between WGT and Tru Golf has changed due to Nation being allowed free use and even a free unlimited weekly tournament, is it intended to open these up for all soon?

On that note, would it not be a good incentive/reward for all new courses being released to be open only for Nation members before a general release?

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Jan 23 2015 5:27 PM

alanti:

Whilst related, I too have a question on Tru Golf.

As it appears that either the agreement between WGT and Tru Golf has changed due to Nation being allowed free use and even a free unlimited weekly tournament, is it intended to open these up for all soon?

On that note, would it not be a good incentive/reward for all new courses being released to be open only for Nation members before a general release?

The putting the of Cabo as a Unlimited play was a mistake.  There are not any plans on opening this course up to be free for everyone.

- WGTdbloshoe

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Jan 23 2015 8:33 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    The putting the of Cabo as a Unlimited play was a mistake.  There are not any plans on opening this course up to be free for everyone.

Thanks for the response. Tis Ok I only tried the free weekly once - Cabo is not my cup of tea, and Whistler has no interest to me. Even if they were free I would not choose to play either as a rule.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Fri, Jan 23 2015 8:36 PM

alanti:
    As it appears that either the agreement between WGT and Tru Golf has changed due to Nation being allowed free use

So how long is this gonna last ....for good or what ?

• tigerfan1506
    3,193 Posts
    Fri, Jan 23 2015 9:06 PM

I've asked this in another thread and never got an answer, if Cabo and Whistler CTTH games are free on the game client page, why arent they available for CC tournaments?

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Fri, Jan 23 2015 9:51 PM

SWEET!  TRU GOLF ! thats all i been playing lately, using up plenty of Nikes too..  ;-0

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Fri, Jan 23 2015 11:07 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

Ah - a fresh breeze from Florida! Nice!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Jan 23 2015 11:55 PM

alosso:

I agree Paul - I would rather have a truthful answer than a "lets add that to the list", even if people do not really want tot hear that answer.

Open and transparent - top marks.

• Marco129
    275 Posts
    Sat, Jan 24 2015 1:43 AM

alanti:

alosso:

I agree Paul - I would rather have a truthful answer than a "lets add that to the list", even if people do not really want tot hear that answer.

Open and transparent - top marks.

+100

- Mark

• PAGES
RSS