Forums

Help › Forums

YancyCAN or YancyCAN'T??? A question for the Common Man

Tue, Nov 23 2010 7:37 AM (5 replies)
  • BriRock
    148 Posts
    Thu, Nov 18 2010 5:43 AM

...So the boys and i were messing about in a practice round at last year's Masters...and we thought up a nice little shot to try...unfortunately i was last to attempt the shot so you won't see me...after you watch you should be able to figure out why...

But my question to THE YancyCan the common man as he is our officialized WGT Players' Reputationary is perhapsing he can conversize with the Big Wigables at the WGT mission control to see if he can get some tricked out shotables added to our gaming enjoyment...for the peoples you know...So how 'bout it Common Man...What's your tihnkasizing on this propositioning???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLzX62nXPTo&feature=related

..or at least add it to that mostest famoustest par deuce course you be havin'??

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Nov 18 2010 9:26 AM

BriRock:

...So the boys and i were messing about in a practice round at last year's Masters...and we thought up a nice little shot to try...unfortunately i was last to attempt the shot so you won't see me...after you watch you should be able to figure out why...

But my question to THE YancyCan the common man as he is our officialized WGT Players' Reputationary is perhapsing he can conversize with the Big Wigables at the WGT mission control to see if he can get some tricked out shotables added to our gaming enjoyment...for the peoples you know...So how 'bout it Common Man...What's your tihnkasizing on this propositioning???

..or at least add it to that mostest famoustest par deuce course you be havin'??

Hello - I am Yancy - and YES I can!

Your idea of adding some "tricked out shotables" is decent idea - indeadables.

Currently - I am drafting up some proposals that are relatable to your idea.

These ideas include - but are not of the limitables (I do have more):

1. Put me the YancyLand Par2 course online. My friend Coos Bay Carol has agreed to help me take the 210,000 photos needed.

2. 9-hole Trick Shot CTTH - would include stuff like bouncing shots off rocks, reverse flop shots and a hole that has like 15 pins/holes on the green ( I seen that once in a tournament on terra firma course).

3. Lost Ball Java Game: when a feller sends a shot into the drink - should be an option to play a 60second java/flash game where you use a telescoping rod and try to retrive your ball and maybe some other foos ball as wells.

Also - a find the Sasquatch on Bethpage Black game/tourney or whatnots.

Please peoples - if you have some solid ideables post them here for consideration in me proposal.

Sincerely, YancyCan

Yancy's WGT YouTube Tootorial & Golfin Tips Vidyas Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

• BriRock
    148 Posts
    Fri, Nov 19 2010 5:56 AM

I knew you COULD...If there is any help needed i could probably provide 3-4 pictures for the Par 2 course to try and help yous alls along...I'm even less of a common type than you be so my photographable abilites are sub par at most. Ticky Dick shot tourneys would be of large improvings to this place i think...So again any assistedness i could provide let there be few hesitations by you...The ball retreiver excercise is also pleasing my inner thinkings...and WGT could actually advanticize themselves by selling different ball retrieval devices from the Pro Shop...perhaps there is additional avaTARTS to go along with the idea...a Scuba Steve with full scuba gear gives you more extra minutes to dive and search...I've found sasquach...he's usually the one i call when i need a fourth for an MP roundings...Allsthoughs his temper is very undesirable...You let me know when you're readyness is there and i will gladly introduce you...Agreeables??

• bearclaw27
    553 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 10:53 AM

BriRock:

That shot was sic...As for the addind of trix shotz, I would prefer they spent theier time fisking da bugz, and beefin up serverz to git rid of the ghost in the choppy meter..

• Wo0ot
    4 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 5:36 PM

Yancy CAN make you laugh.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 7:37 AM

BriRock:

I knew you COULD...If there is any help needed i could probably provide 3-4 pictures for the Par 2 course to try and help yous alls along...I'm even less of a common type than you be so my photographable abilites are sub par at most. Ticky Dick shot tourneys would be of large improvings to this place i think...So again any assistedness i could provide let there be few hesitations by you...The ball retreiver excercise is also pleasing my inner thinkings...and WGT could actually advanticize themselves by selling different ball retrieval devices from the Pro Shop...perhaps there is additional avaTARTS to go along with the idea...a Scuba Steve with full scuba gear gives you more extra minutes to dive and search...I've found sasquach...he's usually the one i call when i need a fourth for an MP roundings...Allsthoughs his temper is very undesirable...You let me know when you're readyness is there and i will gladly introduce you...Agreeables??

Very decent proposables all up in yer post friend. I am most interested in making contact with Scuba Steve - we used to be good friends till we had a falling out over a tri-trade involving live dungeness crabs and dahlia bulbs. Do you have any contact info for him? If you see him - tell him I am willing to let bygones be the bygones and such and we can roundtable once again.

Sincerely, Your Friend Yancy

RSS