Forums

Help › Forums

The 100 yard & under shot - Yancy's Tips

Wed, Nov 17 2010 9:10 AM (3 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2010 4:52 PM

Hello Friends - This is Yancy.

You may remember me from such posts as "Best Snackables & On The Liquor".

Now I am just a common man and what works fer a feller such as me or my friendables may not be the way for you.

However, if you want to hit it tight on the stick from 100 yards and under - I have made a 2 minute tootorial highlighting my secrets.

YancyCan

Yancy's WGT YouTube Tootorial & Golfin Tips Vidyas Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2010 5:26 PM

LMAO...you crack me up man.......Love em, keep em coming......

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2010 5:41 PM

I saw BIg Feets too!just his head mind,so cant swear proper to his big feets,but was wonderin' how come widget peoples done didnt see him when they tooks all those piptures for our delicitayshion.

I think it could be he be just on the UK vershion howevers,because I shall tell you that my friend Tall Guy,whose name is Tall guy didn see him,head or no and he lives and resides in Marquette so he DO know what he talkin about plus they have two trains a day which supports my theory no end although one did derail back in 04 but I dont think that woulda had a effect.I dont think Tall Guy has WGT yet though cause a how Marquette dont have the internect yet too.

Dis is Lizzie > Yance-Out

XX

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Nov 17 2010 9:10 AM

LizzieRossetti:

I saw BIg Feets too!just his head mind,so cant swear proper to his big feets,but was wonderin' how come widget peoples done didnt see him when they tooks all those piptures for our delicitayshion.

I had a confirmed siting this morning on Bethpage Black - Back 9 of a Samsquanch. You gots to look deep into the wooden arenas. I am doing screen captures and then enlarging them for any clues and whatnot a feller might gather. However - maybe this is that thang they call the "Jersey Devil"? - (google it).

Regards, Yancy

RSS