Forums

Help › Forums

A new ball idea...please!

Tue, Nov 16 2010 9:03 AM (1 replies)
  • Allen63
    364 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2010 7:56 AM
    I was really hoping there would be a possibility to get an additional ball available in the Pro Shop that would have the following attributes: * * Spin * Distance * * Feel * Durability Basically, it would take a "ball's" worth of Distance and tack it onto feel. It seems to me the transition gap between the higher end GI-SD balls and those right below them has too much disparity. Being able to taylor your ball selection a bit further would be really nice.
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2010 9:03 AM

Allen63:
    I was really hoping there would be a possibility to get an additional ball available in the Pro Shop that would have the following attributes: * * Spin * Distance * * Feel * Durability Basically, it would take a "ball's" worth of Distance and tack it onto feel. It seems to me the transition gap between the higher end GI-SD balls and those right below them has too much disparity. Being able to taylor your ball selection a bit further would be really nice.

Hi - I am Yancy

Now I am just a common feller and such - but I agree with your points about a more better golf ball selectables. Even if it means they gonna cost an extra dime or whatnots.

Everyone has different needs and skillable sets on the WGT. I would gladly trade some durability for more length off the tee.

YancyCan

Yancy's WGT YouTube Tootorial & Golfin Tips Vidyas Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

RSS