Help › Forums

This is really cool....

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 25 2009 6:55 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Script
    621 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 1:43 PM

I'm not much of a golfer but I love to play.  WGT has created a terriffic community concept.  My skill here exceeds my real golf acumen by orders of magnitude so I am under no illusions that it'll help my 'real' game.  I'd be interested in joining in group play and have a real flexible schedule.  If you're looking for a fourth and don't mind a hack that somehow got put in the pro category, let me know! 

• arcenia
    8 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 4:19 PM

Im relativley new to this game, but i enjoy it...Im attempting to put a game together in just a bit....Is anyone interested....If so please send an invite....I mean the worst that can happen is you get beat by a girl...

• Script
    621 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 4:44 PM

How do you invite someone?

• scoresby
    158 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 4:49 PM

Two ways:

1. Go to person's profile.  Upper right is a tab "Invite to Play"

2. Start a multiplayer group and invite from there.

Cheers,

• arcenia
    8 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 4:51 PM

Oh wow didnt expect that many invites.....lol

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 5:21 PM

I would have played if you just asked.....lol!!!! Apparentley no one is playing anyway...Just attemtped to join a group for about 5mins and no groups could be found.....Come on guys....

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 6:10 PM

feel free to invite me anytime. worst case i'll decline if i am already playing. don't take it personally and try again later

• Script
    621 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 6:11 PM

Just finished a round that showed up when I did a search.  I guess it's just a matter of luck unless you make an appointment or start some schedule?

• arcenia
    8 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2009 8:50 AM

Awwww Cutie!! I am so sorry that you had to wait that long!!! 5 minutes does seem to be like forever.  I would have played with you sweetie. The next time you're on here I'll send an invite. I've seen the saved replays and wow!!! Thats all I could say. I would like to take on a challenge. Did you finally find a group though?

• Script
    621 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2009 8:57 AM

Go to the multiplayer menu and select search for group.  If there's one out there, you'll be invited to join.  Can do so or cancel or someone in the group, I think, can toss you out.  Try it.

• PAGES
RSS