Forums

Help › Forums

CC Job Vacancies (external recruiting)

Thu, Aug 27 2020 8:19 AM (3 replies)
  • PRStevenson
    842 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 8:43 PM

Well-organized and well-run clubs often require a number of people to take on the important roles to keep everything ticking over smoothly for the club and it's members.

These positions may vary from club to club depending on the style and setup of that club but in all cases are valuable in helping the club function.

Many clubs will recruit internally but sometimes clubs may not find the right person for the job and have to look for someone new. The purpose of this thread is to help players find vacancies and recruiters advertise positions in their club.

If you are looking to be more than just another member of a club please look for listed vacancies here:

• PRStevenson
    842 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 8:54 PM

The Golden Beaver Golf & Country Club

Currently we're looking for the following:

*Club Tournament Planner

*Data Analyst

*Inter-Club Tournament Organizer

*Club Competition Organizer

Please contact me if you're interested in or want to find out more about any of these positions.

• SimonKelly92
    9 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2020 8:16 AM

Good options, interesting. I like when there are this type of job opportunities.

• NicholasBlake2
    2 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2020 8:19 AM

Interesting, well done. I think many were happy to join them. Myself had struggles with finding normal job in India, so after some time my friends told me about a program that offers job cards to rural people and I did so. They shared with https://hrex.org/nrega-job-card  and I made a request. Total 4 types of jobs and 100 days per card job was available. After that period I took another card same day and started another 100 days card. Simply and efficient. Especially this year from February most people were unemployed but not me.

RSS