Forums

Help › Forums

Ok another idea.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 22 2009 8:10 PM (2 replies)
  • GenWarrior
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 7:26 PM

I think that you guys should add in a few more things to help improve our skills and experiance in this game.

1. I believe that you all should try to make a driving range in this game to help players learn there clubs and get a good feel for how to play the game without having to play on the real course, Also a driving range would be good to just go out and unleash your raw power and test new ideas.

2. I believe that you all should also try to make a putting practice area, To help people better understand the putting aspects of this game and to be honest my long game is good and my approach is good but my putting really sucks and that is really only cause i don't get much time to really practice my putting i can only practice it when i land on the green and that can take awhile.

Those are some of my ideas, Do as you wish with them or just brush them off i don't really care, It would just be nice to see you guys explode into something nice for everyone to enjoy and love.

Best regards,

GenWarrior-

• ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 7:35 PM

wow, this guy is pretty on point. Good stuff

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 8:10 PM

Gen,

I think you're about to witness the explosion. With the USGA onboard, and now St Andrews coming, WGT is well on the way to becoming "THE" online game to play.

RSS