Forums

Help › Forums

My one and only idea.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 24 2009 7:33 PM (4 replies)
  • GenWarrior
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 7:08 PM

Well my one idea is this, Please make the game able to be downloaded, I say this because im tired of all this lag from "Flash" gaming, Make this into a real game not a web based game have EA promote it or somthing, Also work abit on your 3D rendering and make this game into a masterpiece, I was really shocked when i seen how well you all did on the whole looks of the game and the fact that you made it run off flash is amazing at that, but it would really be nice to be able to download this game and run it off of real graphics from an amazing game engine, Some day i would love to see this game with grass blades that move in the wind realistic shadows and Birds flying in the air maby a quiet plane flying by every now and then also see other people playing on the holes next to you, you know the stuff that happens are a real golf course, Thats somthing that i would imagine this game can be in a few years or so.

That is my ideas and thoughts, Work with it or just brush it off i don't care really, All i want is for you all to succeed and make this game into something really nice for everyone to enjoy.

Best regards,

GenWarrior-

• ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 7:12 PM

I love the idea of the grass and stuff. They already have the flags blowing with the wind, so they can do it, I guess. I dont really know anything about making these games but. The best thing about the PS3 is all the details. The grass does move in the wid, everything is so detailed

• Hotwir3
    63 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 11:32 PM

Gen, you better have a hell of a rig to play a game with a bunch of individual grass blades blowing in the wind.

• GenWarrior
    4 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2009 6:30 PM

Indeed i do, I work at intel so i do manage some of the top line items for free.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2009 7:33 PM

Agreed, especially the part about being impressed with how well the game works, despite using Flash.

I've bit my tongue many times due to this, knowing the problem is most likely rooted in Flash and not the game itself.

RSS