490 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 11:30 AM

so whats the max for consec days

also how many days has it been going on am at 45 days anyone better

?

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 12:55 PM

I guess there is no max except for the 880 points. I am at 22 I would have been at 45 if i had not lost my internet service for 1 day.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 4:27 PM

All you need to keep a Consecutive Days streak going is one CTTH with free balls. 

So play everyday because you want to.  IMHO, the level points were really designed to get us to play more and, of course, to spend more money.  And that's perfectly OK, as long as you understand how this works, and what you are doing.

OK, back to golf (Fore)

Joey   

• Caydel
    3 Posts
    Mon, Nov 15 2010 2:26 PM

Joeyola:

All you need to keep a Consecutive Days streak going is one CTTH with free balls. 

Are you sure about that? I've had days where I play 9 ranked holes, and lose my consecutive streak. I though you had to play either a 18-hole ranked or two 9-hole ranked matches to qualify...

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2010 9:12 AM

Caydel:

Joeyola:

Are you sure about that? I've had days where I play 9 ranked holes, and lose my consecutive streak. I though you had to play either a 18-hole ranked or two 9-hole ranked matches to qualify...

CTTP works just fine too. Same for Blitz.

• TarheelsRule
    5,492 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2010 9:28 AM

Based upon my experience, any type of play seems to work. Well ranked or rated play anyway.

This is one of the best ways to tier up.  I'm pretty high and getting those 3500 points to go up a tier is tough, this helps.

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2010 11:20 AM

anything except maybe practice rounds count.  Most of my bonus points have been made on a CCTH round.

RSS