Forums

Help › Forums

Mouse

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 12 2010 7:36 AM (7 replies)
  • neyguy
    23 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 1:31 PM

I am having problems with my mouse.  I have a wireless mouse and when I press on it while swinging it does not stop. Is this my mouse or the game?

• superchuck
    210 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 5:47 PM
    Mouse. Go wired.
  • luckysump
    638 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 6:23 PM

Buy a Cat, sort that damn Vermin in a Jiffy

• eivets
    433 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2010 7:18 PM

But then you'll have yo get a dog.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 5:02 AM

neyguy:
    Is this my mouse or the game?

Superchuck's right, go for a USB mouse. Your basic $20 version works just fine. Your wireless connection with the mouse has too many possible outside influences and will never de a solid as a direct connection. GL

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 5:56 AM

eivets:

But then you'll have yo get a dog.

mmmmmmmmmmm good point, i need to think this through a bit more. 

• BriRock
    148 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 7:19 AM

Wired or Wireless is not the question...its much deeper than that...you need to get to know your mouse...delve into it’s subconscious...figure out its inner workings...find out who your mouse is or perhaps trying to be in it's own mind...once you've done that....only then you can make a proper decision...i recommend staying away from any aspects or character defects you may find that pertain to the following mice…

Chuck-E-Cheese, Mickey Mouse (or Minnie b/c every 28 days or so you'll be the problem, not her), Fievel Mouskewitz, Jerry, Monterey Jack, Mouser, Pinky or The Brain, Danger Mouse, Itchy, and especially not Speedy Gonzales or any of the Three Blind Mice.

Instead I would lean more towards these fine rodent examples….

Stuart Little, Master Splinter (Probably the only rat you would want to check out, I would be leery about straying from the mouse breed, rats and hamsters have been known to be quite problematic), and of course the obvious favorite Mighty Mouse.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2010 7:36 AM

.Good day..  I piched up a Logiteck M110 for 9.99 $ for when the grand kids are here.. tryed it  and its the best thing Iv done for this game 

RSS