Forums

Help › Forums

Bracket Tourney Awards

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 9 2015 12:43 PM (6 replies)
  • Siriis
    433 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 1:54 AM

Where do I find out how to become Diamond Bracket Champion? I made it to Crystal Champion, but I do not know how many Brackets I won. how can i find out? There is no information in the FAQs on Brackets. If there is please insert a copy of them in your reply. Thanks

Siriis

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 11:11 AM

thats a good question

I dont remember off hand but, have you won a bracket yet? i think that may do the trick. it could also be # of bracket wins?

ill try and check into it.

-wgticon

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Dec 23 2014 12:39 PM

Where is that award? I searched it to no avail.

• Siriis
    433 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2015 7:04 AM

Yes , I've won hundreds of them! I got an announcement for the Crytal Bracket award, but didn't know how many I won. Checked the award page in the forum, but the bracket award was not in there. I need award information for CTTH Brackets also. Or all all the bracket play intergrated?

Siriis

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2015 8:24 AM

Quite interesting subject!

I found this near the bottom of your tournament awards list:

The numbers are false - they are "1" for ev1 I suppose - and no breakdown between the relevant numbers. But, the colours apparently signify the grade (tin to crystal like many of the other awards).

There's no mentioning in the FAQs, among all the other awards, so these are something like "inofficial" awards.

Looks like another case of "let's do only half of the work" just like the new numbers of the skills awards which aren't shown in the awards display.

Icon, did  you know about these awards?

• Siriis
    433 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2015 10:27 AM

Now I got the  Platinum Bracket Elite Eight Award. Can't find it any where.

Do I win credits? How many more wins to the next award?

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2015 12:43 PM

No credits for awards, only XPs.

And still no explanations for these Bracket awards...

RSS