Forums

Help › Forums

Hey WGT,unbelievable,I want my ball back....

Thu, Jan 29 2015 10:22 AM (23 replies)
  • TomBabella
    403 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 7:27 AM

DaveStrock:

I like your idea dedbunny,,,,,I left a message for WGTicon,we will see what they have to say and see if their generosity is enhanced at all during this  joyous  time of year....I also feel any hole in one deserves a free sleeve,especially the ones that hop back out I've had that happen a few times.....anyone else ever hit one in the ocean on this hole?..bet I'm the first...

Wow! simply amazing from iron to hole 137 yards - from hole to ocean 174 yards. Doesn't that go against the law of physics. To do the impossible you deserve at least a sleeve of balls.

Tommy

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 9:55 AM

Some of these are in and out of the hole:

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 12:04 PM

ApexPC:

Some of these are in and out of the hole:

The ones that 'may' have been in, certainly didn't fly 174 yards away from the hole.. ;)

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 12:54 PM

Thanks to all that have replied on this post,I have sent a request to the admins and am waiting for a reply I will post again and let you all know what their decision is,,,just hope they do the right thing,Merry Christmas everyone.....

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 7:46 PM

hi

it's rare, but it happens. basically it's 1 of the limitations with math since it can't be 100% precise and when there is a shot that's like .1mm off mark, it hits lip and jumps.

plz drop us an email so we can replace the lost ball

members@worldgolftour.com

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 8:07 PM

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 8:47 PM

Thanks for your reply WGTicon,I emailed as you suggested,appreciate the replacement ball or balls which ever they decide is right,,, although I don't agree with your take on  mathematics  as it is one of the only things that is precise when applied correctly...Merry Christmas...... 

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 3:42 PM

Thank you WGT for stepping up and doing the right thing,I was pleasantly  surprised  this morning to find that you guys did indeed send me a sleeve,,thanks again and merry  Christmas  to you all......................

• BigBlockVettes
    702 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 4:00 PM

that was a really bad break , but if you wait to get your ball back , my guess you will blow up just like that shot'

'

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 4:15 PM

WGTicon:

hi

it's rare, but it happens. basically it's 1 of the limitations with math since it can't be 100% precise and when there is a shot that's like .1mm off mark, it hits lip and jumps.

plz drop us an email so we can replace the lost ball

members@worldgolftour.com

Good on you for giving him a sleeve - but how about all the other people who this happens to?

That's also not really what's happening when that happens. It's no about being accurate in the math, it's about sloppy coding, plain and simple.

The amount of 'anomalies' in this game created from bad code is huge.

It didn't hit the lip, lip doesn't make the sound of the ball entering the cup, if it does, yet again more bad coding.

RSS