Forums

Help › Forums

week 51 multi round

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 18 2014 5:16 AM (4 replies)
  • derekortt
    656 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 6:56 PM

Says that the max number of entries have been reached, yet only 120 players appear on the leaderboard. Just a case of some waiting to produce a score?

If so, this one sure filled up fast, MUCH faster than the previous dozen or so of these

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 8:01 PM

It filled faster because it was posted this morning along with the other weeklies. Usually WGT post it later in the day to give more US players a chance to enter.

• derekortt
    656 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2014 8:12 PM

fmagnets:

It filled faster because it was posted this morning along with the other weeklies. Usually WGT post it later in the day to give more US players a chance to enter.

wish WGT would have announced the change! They've been consistently posting these at 4 PM central time during the past 6 months. Now they change the time without notice?

• NorCalMega
    179 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 11:25 PM

I'm on the west coast so by the time I get home from work I'm behind most everybody.

I missed out on this one as well....

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Thu, Dec 18 2014 5:16 AM

They used to do 2 of these, at the request of our club owner, as he usually doesn't play on Mondays or even get a chance to log in. For a while shoe or icon was posting a second one of these on Tuesdays.

I love these things and really wish they would do 3 or 4 of them every week, or one every day for that matter. They fill up every single time and I like that they mix up the green speeds and tees as well

RSS