Forums

Help › Forums

Fri, Nov 5 2010 7:27 AM (8 replies)
  • guapa
    455 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 9:31 AM

Wonder if WGT could help me out. Bought a new avatar. Its been placed at the end of

line on the right. Every time I click on it to use the arrow goes to the start on the left.

Any suggestions.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 2:33 PM

Hi,

You should be able to scroll and select it. Are you having trouble selecting it or finding it?

-icon

• guapa
    455 Posts
    Fri, Nov 5 2010 12:35 AM

No trouble finding it. The avatar is the last on the right. The box around the avatar

changes to a different colour blue. But once you click on the box the green arrow

goes to the start of the line on the right 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Nov 5 2010 1:33 AM

Once you click on the avatar, it should enlarge and move into main window. Can you click save then?

Unfortunately, I cannot replicate this here.

-icon

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Fri, Nov 5 2010 1:59 AM

WGTicon:
    Unfortunately, I cannot replicate this here.

Screenshots!

• guapa
    455 Posts
    Fri, Nov 5 2010 4:52 AM

I have just tried to change the avatars moving down the line from left to right. the

first 6 work but from the 7th to the last do not change. The pointer moves from the right

hand side to the start of the line on the left. All the last 4  which are facing right do not

function. 3 are provided by wgt and the ultimate I purchased.

• guapa
    455 Posts
    Fri, Nov 5 2010 6:15 AM

Okay here we go again. I have just bought another avatar this time facing to the right

works fine. The problem is the avatar I bought first faces left. The last four avatars all

face left. Three are provided by wgt the last I bought none of the last four in the line

work. When you choose 1 of them the line of avatars jumps to the first one. With the arrow on the left. Sorry for any inconvience but at 450 credits it would be nice to be able

to use it.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Nov 5 2010 7:23 AM

Hi, please email support@worldgolftour.com and reference this thread. I think they may be able to help you with the misbehaving avatar :)

-icon

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Fri, Nov 5 2010 7:27 AM

This can happen on some browsers I  ve had this on IE before,,I bet you are not using Firefox,If you are using either Fox or Chrome ignore my post.:)

RSS