Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy's 2-Minute "How To Putt For Dough" Tootorial

Fri, Nov 5 2010 5:19 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Nov 3 2010 10:52 AM

Learn to roll the ball in the hole consistently with tips from Yancy - your unofficial WGT Players Association Representative.

• sayo
    56 Posts
    Wed, Nov 3 2010 11:38 AM

these meter tools you guys are using is CHEATING. wgt designed the game without a measurement tool for a reason... 

step up to the big leagues .. no need to cheat with such tools

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Wed, Nov 3 2010 5:46 PM

sayo:

these meter tools you guys are using is CHEATING. wgt designed the game without a measurement tool for a reason... 

Sayo, don't think of it as cheating, think of it as resourcefulness. I find it creative.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 1:10 AM

"step up to the big leagues .. no need to cheat with such tools"

Im agreedable then. Deafinately because In a big leagues which do get used for cheating then because I wants one of them "Such" Tools? I will and am promising to throw way my Logarithm books and sure wont likely be needing my calculus on imaginary numbers in order to get the "hang" time down where the Co-Efficient of the comparable integer can sometimes suffer adverse like if my patented "ding corrector" synapse ganglion mechanism fails due to the anode having a disagreeable notion.I gotta work on that,its true ya can't teach it.

And yet still inside I chuckle much,

There aint nothing so fun and such

I come here each and every day

Its golf with fun,I like to play

Meters dang sounds a merry bell

And Im knowing my shot will be well

All the numbers in my head,its true

As up and up my bogies accrue

Yet in the midst of darkest mood

Yancy can he cheers me,what a dood!

Lizziex

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 1:17 AM

sayo:

CHEATING is teeing off 40 yards in front of me!  Step up to the big leagues and come hit off the big boy tees.

Just kidding, but seriously... don't hate, .

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 6:13 AM

Oh, say it loud Charlie....

• sayo
    56 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 6:45 AM

lol ok charlie use you cheating meter tool.. no wonder you stay on top lol

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 3:56 PM

"CHEATING is teeing off 40 yards in front of me!  Step up to the big leagues and come hit off the big boy tees."

Are the white ones the "big boy" tees at St Andrews?If so I knocked out 6 birdies last night off those in a thingie contest where it has all that "the hole was halved" business.And just for the record,I dont either use any meter tools.Jeez why would I when I have my digital anomaliser embedded which even shows ball KPH and green temperature,along with not just wind speed,but WHERE IT CAME FROM! which is pretty awesomes because last night,the wind was from Kirkaldy mostly,and I could smell the chinese take away,only faintly,but boy did that make me hungry.

I'm thinking to play hungry is probably best on the basis that as we know,a low blood sugar can often increase seratonin levels which in turn stimulates the adrenachrome reflex,even if you are not swallowing,but if you do,by venting your ears through your eustachion,this will liberate the coccii and enhance colours dramatically.The same effect can be gained from Lysergic acid diethylamide-25 of course,but that would be cheating...

Too late for some..

Lizziexx

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 4:43 PM
    19 Oct 2010 at 8:58 PM
    "Used to play with the power meter 10 cm, yes."

And by that, I mean that the area from 0% power to 100% power was 10 cm.  That doesn't include the aim click portion of the meter.

Since then, I've gotten an upgraded version of WGT Caddy, which is a program that puts a ruler on your screen, which you can resize to fit any size meter.  Because of this, I now play full screen.

This is WHY you Tee off 40 yrds BACK “form the big boys tee’s” - Charlie....and Please – Stop whining about it already..MAN!  If you would play the game the way it’s meant to be played – (WITHOUT ADDED SOFTWARE) you would be a TRUE Legend and not WHIIIIINE like my son did when he didn’t get his Gerber’s.

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2010 6:50 PM

You're a TM, please reserve your comments until you have an iota of understanding....

• PAGES
RSS