Forums

Help › Forums

Unable to use daily pass - now resolved

Fri, Nov 28 2014 12:24 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • EricJeter
    361 Posts
    Thu, Nov 13 2014 8:45 PM

While enough people have responded to make it known that this is a widespread issue, I too wanted to post just in case it is handled on a case by case basis.  For 3-4 weeks now I have also been unable to contribute to my club.  Thank you in advance for the time taken to resolve this issue

-E

• sca2807
    7 Posts
    Fri, Nov 14 2014 1:42 AM

I am having the same issue as well, and have been a CC member for over a week now.

• Bilboa66
    2 Posts
    Fri, Nov 14 2014 4:23 AM

I too have this problem, purchased passes work fine, free passes do not. Been cc member for a week but still no joy. I note lots of people have this problem but see no solutions. Can anyone help?

• AnanthSrinivasan
    144 Posts
    Fri, Nov 14 2014 9:13 AM

Today the button worked for the first time. Am glad that this is fixed and hope it stays that way. Requesting others who posted to confirm whether their issue is fixed as well.

If it stays this way, will definitely purchase my first set of credits tomorrow.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Nov 14 2014 10:56 AM
    You must report problems to Customer Support. Just click on the Contact link at the bottom of any page.
  • happyhacker57
    217 Posts
    Fri, Nov 14 2014 7:44 PM

Thank you wgt, now I can contribute to my cc.   After post here a few days ago, also did what Courtney said, and wgt fixed it,,,   much, much thanks,,,,,, Hope the same results with the rest of you's..........

• Bilboa66
    2 Posts
    Sun, Nov 16 2014 5:30 AM

I had this problem too. I use apple Safari and when I changed settings to allow pop ups it worked fine. 

• Shoney524
    1 Posts
    Fri, Nov 28 2014 9:00 AM

I am having this same problem. Free passes not working. Is there something I need to do, or does WGT need to fix something for me?

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Nov 28 2014 12:24 PM

Shoney524:

I am having this same problem. Free passes not working. Is there something I need to do, or does WGT need to fix something for me?

Please contact Customer service and they can help you out.

- WGTdbloshoe

• PAGES
RSS