Forums

Help › Forums

Don't buy...

Sat, Nov 6 2010 3:31 PM (28 replies)
  • MJS74
    341 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 2:42 PM

The new Tour Pro Plus driver, 1,890 credits

Top of the range Taylor Made (level 80+) driver 1,490 credits.

Something wrong in that equation.  Looks like draining cash out of lower tier/level players.

Scurrilous. 

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 3:11 PM

Complete set over $50. Now what were they smoking when the thought that up because I would like some of that stuff when the meter sticks on me and I lose a ball. The best clubs bought seperately don't cost that much so why should clubs with virtually no spin and poor precision break the bank.

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 5:05 PM

A WGT admin. will come back with chug down one of are scam energy drinks and it will fix all your problems. Throw your $ away on halloween balls cooky avitars and retarted snacks. Waste your $ on us while we smoke it up in San Fran and it will be alright.

Sincerely,

WGT admin.

LOL WGT is getting RIDICULOUS

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 7:45 PM

All these complaints, if it is that bad leave.   Today`s releases for the most part was good.  If you don`t like the energy drinks or halloween balls, then simply don`t buy them.  WGT is a business, and these things generate revenue.  

The new driver, shot clocks and even Ghost Putter are all good things.  The mobile payments were asked by many and they obliged.  And I hope once all the averages are re-done that that is a good thing too!

Cheers

• RampantFrenzy
    106 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 7:48 PM

more like TWO here every day...

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 7:55 PM

RampantFrenzy:

more like TWO here every day...

Why are you here then....

cheers

• Crazyman2
    731 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 9:01 PM

b0geybuster:
    Today`s releases for the most part was good.

Are you smokin the same stuff Jeff? 

Maybe  they should concentrate on the 2000+ vulnerabilities that are wide open. 

Maybe they should concentrate on hiring another dedicated server to prevent the overload issues

Maybe they should ask JIRA  to act upon the bug reports sent in

Maybe they should reduce the adding of resources because of ads running in the background

Maybe, just maybe,  they should listen to the general opinions/feedback of many of their paying public in a BETA game

Maybe they should use some of the $20+ million invested by venture capatilists to further enhance the playability, rather than come up with ridiculous gimmicks.

$52 for a set of virtual clubs?  a good thing ?   $470.00  for a years supply of virtual drinks to generate level points for clubs you already own? a good thing ?

WGT a business (that doesn't respond to its customers)  a good thing? 

Somehow  your theory of "a good thing"  doesn't hold that much water IMO

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 9:01 AM

Hey crazyman2 still not smoking anything, what I said was my opinion and what you have stated is yours.  The changes they made the other day IMO were good, it's as simple as that!  

Cheers

• MJS74
    341 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 9:31 AM

If you don't like it leave is a fair opinion.  However, I would very much doubt that WGT intended the update, which after all is intended to deliver improvements, to provoke this kind of debate.No one asked for gimmicks. 

People have asked for real improvement.  Whilst they waste programming time on frippery, someone out there will be building an alternative golf game.  When that is launched people will have an alternative.

There are players including top ones like Jakestanfill who are switching to Tiger Woods Online.  More will follow.

I stick around because the game has potential for geatness.  Each poorly though out update erodes that potential

• rotsey
    42 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 9:47 AM

I agree with pretty much all you say stencil. I'm also getting tired of hearing from many others that were grandfathered in and have clubs that you can only get at levels of 72 plus. I have to wonder how much Avatar Lee would complain if he were playing at legend tier with clubs only his 37 level would allow. I my self have many clubs my level does not allow. But at least I understand the fustration of those who didn't buy some before the change, then thier tier went up. How is anyone suppose to improve their game with a beginners driver at the masters tee. This has gotten worse every month I've played here. I don't want to quit, I want it all fixed. But I suppose that's a dream, dollars are god.

RSS