Help › Forums

Best Snackables During WGT Gamin Play

Tue, Nov 9 2010 2:22 PM (27 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 2:08 PM

Hi

I am Yancy.

Recently, I went on a food  and wgt golf bender. I learned a lot those 3 days. I plan to talk bout the bulk of my thinkins at a later time.

However, Lets talk snackables. During WGT gameplay you do not want any resydue and such up on your fingertips. So after trying chips, nuts, chicken wangs, fun-size candy bars I have to pick LICORICE.

It is cheap, you can spill it with no worries and no resydues on the fingers.

What'yall thinks on this duscussionable?

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 2:18 PM

Forgot to say black licorice kicks red licorice's rear from here to downtown on the corner of first and A street.

But - there are some pastel colored Twizzlers that do rock and roll as well.

This is just one common man's take - comments encouraged.

YancyCan

Yancy's WGT YouTube Tootorial & Golfin Tips Vidyas Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

• AHudd
    104 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 2:30 PM

I'm goin to have to go w/ Starburst or Skittles..and definitely  sun flower seeds.  Never been a fan of Twizzlers though

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 3:03 PM

Glass of red or white wine in my left hand... the non-residued right hand operates the mouse.  The more I sip the more dings I get.  Not recommended for everyone.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 3:15 PM

I totally agree with Audd. Skittles are number 1 followed by starburst. Now Licorice is a fan favorite as well. But the black licorice!? Oh my god. That stuff is disgusting. I don't know how anybody eats that stuff. You got to go with the red!

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 3:17 PM

No food for me, too distracting.  If not playing ready gos,  a nice cold beer in my left hand!

Cheers

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 3:24 PM

EARLY MORNING:  Coffee and Muffins (Blueberry, Cinnamon or Banana Walnut)

LATE EVENING:  Gummy Bears

Other times:  Varies. - AtlantaCoaster

• JuanMendoza
    469 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 3:46 PM

Coffee and cones, at ALL times....

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 3:59 PM

Yoda79:

I totally agree with Audd. Skittles are number 1 followed by starburst. Now Licorice is a fan favorite as well. But the black licorice!? Oh my god. That stuff is disgusting. I don't know how anybody eats that stuff. You got to go with the red!

Skittles? I am not familiar with such foodstuffs. Im living in a remote location with just a General Store - but they got a candlemaker and a blacksmith who tend shops there and such too.

My pal, Medford Mel, just texted me that he can eat a whole chicken while playing WGT even in Ready-Go mode.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 4:14 PM

Looks to me like that chicken could benefit from a WGT sports drink.

RSS