Forums

Help › Forums

in danish or english

Thu, Oct 28 2010 2:19 PM (3 replies)
  • carstenholstebro
    3 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 12:35 PM

I have advanced to lével 17 now and have won som new equipment, irons and driver i think it was.. Where can I find these and put them in my bag.. thanks

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 12:43 PM

Hi Carsten,

You haven`t "won" this equipment, you can now Buy this equipment to use. Go to the pro-shop and you will see that some clubs are still "grayed out", which means that you need to get to a higher level to be "allowed" to buy them.

Hope this helps. God lykke ;-)

• carstenholstebro
    3 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 1:33 PM
    does that mean that I have to spend real money to buy these virtual clubs.. How can I get some better clubs, because i dont want to spend any money but i want to change for the better... thanks
  • mefitz
    372 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 2:19 PM

There are a few ways to get "credits" without spending real money.

As you progress up in tiers, WGT gives you some (not much). When you get good enough to compete in tournaments, you can earn some credits (again, not much). Most of the CTTH (closest to the hole) tournaments are "random drawings" so it`s just a lottery of sorts to win credits.

The best way seems to be the "surveys" or other 3rd party offers that you can complete.

To find these, just click on "deposits and credits" under the FAQs------------->

Then click on the link "complete offers" that you`ll see on that page. Some people have gotten a Lot of credits (Free!) by doing this.

RSS