Forums

Help › Forums

Avatar putting action change 10-1-2014

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 28 2014 3:14 PM (26 replies)
  • MrsH
    12 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 6:06 PM

Thank you WGT for fixing the jerky putting action I've experienced in the last couple of months... and the subject of this original post-  it looks so much better. 

Now it would be nice to see the hole location and distance/slope information when the Avatar is directly in front of the hole. The Avatar blocks everything and I need to move the hole marker to see distance and slope information.  I think the Avatar needs to be halftone so the hole distance information can be seen??  Thanks for taking care of everything.

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 8:26 PM

Does not pay to ask them to fix anything or they break 4 more in the process lol

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 8:55 PM
    MrsH:

Thank you WGT for fixing the jerky putting action I've experienced in the last couple of months... and the subject of this original post-  it looks so much better. 

Now it would be nice to see the hole location and distance/slope information when the Avatar is directly in front of the hole. The Avatar blocks everything and I need to move the hole marker to see distance and slope information.  I think the Avatar needs to be halftone so the hole distance information can be seen??  Thanks for taking care of everything.

Have you tried the see through avatar option in Settings?
  • MrsH
    12 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 5:50 PM

I cannot find Settings ... please help .. thanks.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 6:33 PM

MrsH:

I cannot find Settings ... please help .. thanks.

• MrsH
    12 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 6:38 PM

Got it ... thanks/

• jayzach
    380 Posts
    Sun, Dec 28 2014 3:14 PM

cannot see through avatar on green anymore   what's up???

RSS