Forums

Help › Forums

The "Lessons" tab

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 18 2010 6:08 PM (5 replies)
  • RickBaker
    29 Posts
    Mon, Oct 18 2010 10:47 AM

Quick tip for removing the annoying "Lessons" tab that blocks a lot of your in-game chat screen...Open your "play now" window, Top left corner under your name, click on the "Menu" tab. In the drop-down click on  "game settings". In the window that opens, right under "Flash Quality" is the "Show WGT Lessons Button", put the green check mark in the "Off" box, click "Save" and your done! Close out the open screen back to your "Play" window and alas, no more annoying lessons tab to bother you.

GEEZE, that was easy and you wouldn't believe the number of players that comment all the time on how they wish they knew how to get rid of it....including myself until it bothered me enough to where I  I REALLY went looking!   LOL

• don300
    36 Posts
    Mon, Oct 18 2010 2:25 PM

FYI.......you have to repeat the above steps every time you clear your cache and flash.

• RickBaker
    29 Posts
    Mon, Oct 18 2010 3:18 PM

Good point Don and thanks for your input here! 8)

• RickBaker
    29 Posts
    Mon, Oct 18 2010 3:22 PM

So tell me Don....where do I go to clear my flash and cache that your talking about here? I herd that it can sometimes help your load times? Just not sure where these settings are? Thanx!

• don300
    36 Posts
    Mon, Oct 18 2010 6:08 PM

RickBaker:

So tell me Don....where do I go to clear my flash and cache that your talking about here? I herd that it can sometimes help your load times? Just not sure where these settings are? Thanx!

Clear Flash Here:  http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

I choose delete all sites.

Clear cache though your internet browser options.

RSS