Help › Forums

Anniversary, The Third

Wed, Sep 17 2014 11:43 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sun, Sep 7 2014 6:32 AM

Hello Folks. 

As you know, my name is David and here I am after another year spent in the company of this community thatalbeit not quite real, has become a real passionExactly, passionthis is the word which best expresses the time in a way that I can every day devote to this wonderful game

World Golf Tour is a fascinating game and long-lived, but it took me more than 3 years to realize that I can not play (ed) with the exception of a few good shots that my friend Jim has patiently saved in this video. it's hard to deal with very strong players but not defeated and every day I will continue to devote the little time that I am allowed between the commitments of life. 

It will be rhetoricfor some may even seem trivial, but I'm really happy to have encountered this site by chance of the game that Ialways wanted to play real and be joined to this community, where, even if minimally, I feel part integraland always willing to make a contribution to improve what is already well realized. 

I spend my esteem and respect (including the staff) to all those who know me, even those with whom I never had the pleasure to confront, challenge or simply chatting during a match play.

Salut and thank you all.

David

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Sun, Sep 7 2014 8:54 AM

I thank you, David. I'm glad to have met you, and I'm happy to see that you can still enjoy WGT after 3 years of challenging gameplay.

I love the ending voice-over in that replay video, funny, because that all happened by chance while making the edits.

~Jim

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sun, Sep 7 2014 9:47 AM

I Thank You too Jim.

I'm glad to have met you and never be tired to thank you for the help making this video. I'm surely contact you in the next months to make the "Part 2" just as good for the next year anniversary.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Sep 7 2014 10:20 AM

Congratulazioni per il vostro anniversario di tre anni David

Andy

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sun, Sep 7 2014 10:32 AM

Thank you Andy, appreciate much the translation gesture.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Sep 7 2014 4:13 PM

happy anniversary :)

-wgticon

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sun, Sep 7 2014 10:49 PM

Thank you mate.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Sep 7 2014 11:14 PM

David,

Happy Anniversary!

You have my full respect my friend, your posts have always been from the heart and it is people like you that make this a great community.

I too willnever be a great player, but I do enjoy every round and cherish the odd good shot.

One day I would be honoured to have a round with you David, I am sure the company would be great even if we spend all the game searching for the ball in the rough.

Alan

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Mon, Sep 8 2014 1:05 AM

Thanks Alan. You're a Gentleman.

It is for people like you that I have written to be happy to be a part of this community, this regardless of being at the top of the charts or having to settle for win some silver trophy.

I'd love to play with each one of You, find the time, however, is the most difficult part of this game, overlap between different time zones makes it difficult but I think that mutual respect is worth more than a game, even if you look for balls in the brush is always fun if you are in good company.

Considering you a Mate so the good company one day will come.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Mon, Sep 8 2014 2:45 PM

Happy Anniversary David.

It was my 4th anniversary 6 days ago.

• PAGES
RSS