Forums

Help › Forums

selling me unsellable equipment

Tue, Nov 23 2010 4:47 AM (6 replies)
  • irish317
    4 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2010 11:10 AM

WGT, please answer me this:

You sell equipment in order to make a profit.  This is understandable.  My question is, "Why can't I sell the equipment you sell me?" 

If you allow this type of transaction to occur, then maybe you would be more likely to sell more equipment?

Irish317

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2010 11:17 AM

irish317:
    "Why can't I sell the equipment you sell me?"

You can sell the equipment you bought, you just have to sell it back to them at 25% of what you paid.

If you're referring to selling it to somebody else, like a friend, then how would that increase WGT's revenue?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2010 12:59 PM

It's a game. And like any game, you obey the rules or you don't play. 

• Arellanes
    7 Posts
    Mon, Nov 15 2010 3:59 PM

YankeeJim:

You can sell the equipment you bought, you just have to sell it back to them at 25% of what you paid.

If you're referring to selling it to somebody else, like a friend, then how would that increase WGT's revenue?

Hmmm, i could to buy more clubs, balls, etc. only for try what is the best for me... but actually it will be very expensive if i sell it back only at 25% of what i paid... For that i prefer to play another virtual golf game where i can sell via auction to other players, whom anyway need to pay for credits or similar.

I VOTE FOR AUCTION HOUSE, im sure WGTs will increase revenue...

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, Nov 19 2010 4:48 PM

Arellanes:

Hmmm, i could to buy more clubs, balls, etc. only for try what is the best for me... but actually it will be very expensive if i sell it back only at 25% of what i paid... For that i prefer to play another virtual golf game where i can sell via auction to other players, whom anyway need to pay for credits or similar.

So now the question is..... if you vote for that game.. what are you doing here?

Just an observation.

Happy hitting

• Arellanes
    7 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 2:28 PM

Maybe you read bad, try again... and tell me, what game i had voted ???

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 4:47 AM

Arellanes:

RSS