Forums

Help › Forums

COUNTRY CLUB GRAND PRIX TOURNAMENT

Mon, Sep 18 2017 3:08 AM (839 replies)
  • ladyluck87
    2,287 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 5:45 PM

gdog8:
    Congratulations to Capt. Becky and her Aphrodite team on becoming the first Grand Prix Champions! 

Thank you Gdog8  :) for the accolades

A huge hugzzz and a big thank you to my teammates :-

poldimaier,demcug,agassi1991,jcgfree,buckthebuck,shankette,cappiest,priestess and dansamcam.....without your skill and dedication this would not have been possible 

and especially to Lisa03 for her tremendous support and wisdom.

to wooden tee country club :- you people have  been superb throughout the tournament and  it could go either way in the finals ...but luck is in our favour today ...thank god..:)

to carlo and alberto and a very hard working team as organisers, me as captain of Aphrodite cc wish to say thank you all very much for a superb experience in participating in this prestigous tournament.....you guys did really well with planning and presentations

And to all those teams that has participated i wish say thank you very much too for your great sportsmanship ...

Rebecca

• bhoese
    679 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 6:28 PM

Wooden Tee will concede the Alternate Shot match to Aphrodite.  

Congratulations to Aphrodite!  You have proven throughout the tournament (and, really, well before that) to be the premier CC in WGT.  You set a fine example of sportsmanship and enthusiasm.  Hopefully we will have another opportunity to challenge you soon.

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 6:31 PM

I'd like to thank very much my Boss Carlo and the new member of our CC, Alberto, for the great amusement I had playing and following this nice tournament with so many great players. I hope that the broadcasting of the matches will spread in order to see more of these nice games. Best compliments to the winner and to all the partecipants. Byeeeee

• Shankette
    1,573 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 6:41 PM

Thanks to carlo and alberto for a terrific tournament and to all the competitors who represented their CCs so well.

• kersh1976
    2,790 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 7:04 PM

bhoese:

Wooden Tee will concede the Alternate Shot match to Aphrodite.  

Congratulations to Aphrodite!  You have proven throughout the tournament (and, really, well before that) to be the premier CC in WGT.  You set a fine example of sportsmanship and enthusiasm.  Hopefully we will have another opportunity to challenge you soon.

I agree. Fantastic CC with awesome players well played all.

• RichJohn
    364 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 7:49 PM

Guys, roaddawgstyle posted the following:

ok back to the drawing board, i am available from 2pm until 6am(sunday) my time tomorrow, so that would be 8pm until 12pm(sunday) your time

This is 8:00 PM on Saturday Italy time to until noon on sunday, seems your guy should be able to match up with this somewhere!   Please let roaddawgstyle know, now that the championship match is complete we don't need this to drag on further.

Rich Johnson

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 7:49 PM

Could not have a closer finish-with 2 great Clubs and the US Open Champ (Poldi) vs The Virtual Open Champ (FMagnets) going xtra holes to determine a winner.

Nothing but respect for Wooden Tee for the level of play and class they showed.

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 9:03 PM

Congratulations to all the Aphrodite team for an excellent win. A huge thank you to Alberto and Carlo for the huge organisational undertaking, and handling everything with such grace and geniality. And thanks to my teammates and all the other participating teams for representing our clubs so well.

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Fri, Feb 6 2015 10:38 PM

CONGRATULATIONS

by RATA78

• rata78
    578 Posts
    Sat, Feb 7 2015 2:11 PM

roaddawgstyle:

pierolitfiba:

It's exact the opposite:

4pm (EST) Canada...............10pm (GMT+1) Italy

Carlo

ok back to the drawing board, i am available from 2pm until 6am(sunday) my time tomorrow, so that would be 8pm until 12pm(sunday) your time

ok !!!

I will be 'available at 9am Sunday (italy) = 3am Sunday (canada)

RSS