Forums

Help › Forums

COUNTRY CLUB GRAND PRIX TOURNAMENT

Mon, Sep 18 2017 3:08 AM (839 replies)
  • Faruk
    19 Posts
    Tue, Jan 27 2015 9:36 AM

HI there,

Demcug and Faruk Blitz game -  we are planning to play Wendesday at 6 pm EST. 

• demcug
    1,456 Posts
    Tue, Jan 27 2015 11:06 AM

Faruk:

HI there,

Demcug and Faruk Blitz game -  we are planning to play Wendesday at 6 pm EST. 

YES confirm

DAMNNN BLITZZZZZZ 

Was not better a "PARTITA A SCOPA"  ???    

(ITALIAN GAME WITH CARDS)

• demcug
    1,456 Posts
    Wed, Jan 28 2015 2:57 PM

very close match.

Faruk more ul (i think metered) in the hole 3.

In hole 2 almost flag for him

Ty for your patience in playing the game. 

• Faruk
    19 Posts
    Wed, Jan 28 2015 2:57 PM

Congrats to Demcug, well played and good luck for final

• Beryman
    9,085 Posts
    Wed, Jan 28 2015 3:53 PM

well played Serenity ....was a nail biter

we get to tangle with Wooden Tee once again!!   ....   should be just as exciting as the semi-finals  :)

• RichJohn
    364 Posts
    Wed, Jan 28 2015 9:24 PM

Congratulations to Aphrodite for their semifinal win, the score on the card is Demcug 102,583 to Faruk  96,773.   Need to know what the timing is for 3rd/4th place match and are the rules the same, swap out 2 players?

RichJohn

• malamute12345
    73 Posts
    Thu, Jan 29 2015 3:15 AM

looks like it was another close game, congrats to Aphrodite , good luck,

well played both.

Nick.

• AlbertoBQ
    2,560 Posts
    Thu, Jan 29 2015 7:41 AM

Hello everyone!

Another challenge decided over the Blitz game, must have been a very high pressured game there!

Congratulations to Dem & Aphrodite team for making it into the finals, as well as Wooden Tee.

I am sure we will see sparks and whistles during the final matches there, an I am looking forward to watch any match that will be streamed... please make sure you post here if you are going to do that.

Rules for submitting the new roster for finals and 3rd/4th place rounds are the same: you will need to substitute a minimum of 2 players, and you are allowed to assign any specialty to the players that you keep.

You have 3 days (until Sunday, end of day of your time zone) to submit your roster to this forum or through a PM to either me or Carlo.
    Once I receive all team submissions I will publish the matchups and will ask you to "start the conversation" with your opponents.

Good Luck!

-abq-

• AlbertoBQ
    2,560 Posts
    Thu, Jan 29 2015 7:41 AM

Hello everyone!

Another challenge decided over the Blitz game, must have been a very high pressured game there!

Congratulations to Dem & Aphrodite team for making it into the finals, as well as Wooden Tee.

I am sure we will see sparks and whistles during the final matches there, an I am looking forward to watch any match that will be streamed... please make sure you post here if you are going to do that.

Rules for submitting the new roster for finals and 3rd/4th place rounds are the same: you will need to substitute a minimum of 2 players, and you are allowed to assign any specialty to the players that you keep.

You have 3 days (until Sunday, end of day of your time zone) to submit your roster to this forum or through a PM to either me or Carlo.
    Once I receive all team submissions I will publish the matchups and will ask you to "start the conversation" with your opponents.

Good Luck!

-abq-

• ladyluck87
    2,287 Posts
    Thu, Jan 29 2015 1:12 PM

AlbertoBQ:

FINALS 

Winner of AD vs winner of BC
    Loser of AD vs Loser of BC 

The first team will need to create (host) the game.

Both final and bronze match will use the same venues
    Match Play-----------------> Pinehurst full 18
    Blitz--------------------------> Edgewood Tahoe

Alternate MP--------------> Olympic full 18

Hope now all is clear and will let you sleep well tonight :-) but if you have any question, just let me know on this thread.

-abq-

please confirm  about the blitz match ..is it for 9 holes or 18 holes

RSS