Forums

Help › Forums

Multiplayer options gone walkabout

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 2 2014 2:42 AM (8 replies)
  • BuffaloBilly6734
    207 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 2:39 PM

Under the multi player options to join a game or create a game all the options have disappeared. Not working in Chrome or Firefox.

• PCFRASER
    111 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 2:51 PM

I am also showing/having this problem. 

Previously I could select Multi player / Find Game then select specific options. One option being search all courses. Now we can only search one course at a time?

Is this a new update or a bug? 

I am using the Maxthon Browser if that matters.

PCF

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 2:52 PM

I have this issue as well, you can use the back door to get in by just choosing a game type from the menu instead of choosing join or create game..first time I have seen this was today, really annoying for sure..

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 6:51 PM

this game is going to hell in a handbasket

right now it's a cornucopia of bugs increased VEM
    and system failures everywhere you look.

every update is a nightmare waiting to happen,
    we find out the new bugs as we do the new features and products...
    some how... we accept it for what it is, but this last one seems to be
    the mother of all "bugdates"... feels like a big waste of time lately jeez...

** quick fix for this btw is to pick a strokeplay course like merion or PH,
    select your format, and then change course to "any"

• sluny
    126 Posts
    Tue, Sep 2 2014 12:19 AM

I hope that it is "only" bug too (one from hundrets of bugs here), because this change is so stupid. They are doing everything to ruin this game...

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Sep 2 2014 12:51 AM
    All working fine here and no problems with the game at all.
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Sep 2 2014 1:47 AM

Personally I am in the same boat as Ms Fish - no issue here (using Mathon Cloud).

AS for increased VEM, perhaps I am lucky but no such issues for me, in fact to the contrary, no VEM - bad shots have been my doing (miscalculations or missed dings - or both) and I have had no crashes.

Hardly going to hell in a handbasket IMO.

I can be WGT's worst critic when things are not going well........at the moment game play is pretty good.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Sep 2 2014 2:38 AM
    It's Hell in a Handcart over here.
  • BuffaloBilly6734
    207 Posts
    Tue, Sep 2 2014 2:42 AM

Mcduff61:

I have this issue as well, you can use the back door to get in by just choosing a game type from the menu instead of choosing join or create game..first time I have seen this was today, really annoying for sure..

Thanks for that i didnt even think to look there :-) so i can at least get a game,

Its the 1st time ive noticed it also but its weird its happening to some and not others. yesterday i did a windows update 1st for over a month so something in the update might have caused it. although as far as i can see it only updated the security issues so i don't know if its me or WGT that has the problem. Time will tell  

RSS