Help › Forums

Fix The GDGame

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 22 2014 3:23 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mike71112430
    1 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 8:30 AM

Getting very frustrated with the game. I haven't been able to complete any games for a day or so now . Either keeps locking up or meter keeps jumping . Don't tell me its my pc or laptop, because it happens on all three . Either get the game working or lose another customer who is not prepared  to pay another cent on a game that he cant play . 

Just not acceptable !!

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 10:53 AM

Welcome to the forums.

May be helpful to let the community know what you have done on your end that makes you so sure it is not on your end.

Me personally, 9 times out of 10, if/when the game acts up on me, it is on my end.  Either something out of date, my isp moving slowly, or failing to clear cache etc etc.

I know it's on my end in my case as the game plays just fine at work but not at home, or on a different pc/laptop at home as well.  

Plus, I'm a firm believer that if it is on wgt's end,  the same problem would be happening to EVERYone here, not just random accounts.

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 11:41 AM

The only time I seem to have any problems is during "prime time".. or "peak" hours when everyone is online.. The meter does get a little jumpy then.

I gotta say, I'm having a very pleasurable experience lately though.. Kudo's to all the WGT gang..  \m/

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 11:43 AM

mike71112430:

Getting very frustrated with the game. I haven't been able to complete any games for a day or so now . Either keeps locking up or meter keeps jumping . Don't tell me its my pc or laptop, because it happens on all three . Either get the game working or lose another customer who is not prepared  to pay another cent on a game that he cant play . 

Just not acceptable !!

C ya!

Such is the way the Internet is set up.

The further you are from WGT the more hops (devices/IP addresses between your computer and WGT's servers) the data packets have to make.

WGT has no control over the devices involved in those hops.

If you want to see the devices/IP addresses between you and WGT you can do a trace route.

As useage increases so does latency, which is why any web site is less accessible when the data route is being used by a lot of people.

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 11:57 AM

Sorry you are experiencing difficulties Mike. We are currently investigating disconnections within the game. Anytime you experience a technical issue in the game we suggest submitting a Bug Report. 

To submit a report: 

1. Right-click the screen while the game window is open. 

2. Select the option "Submit this problem to WGT" on the menu displayed.

3. Describe the issue you are experiencing in as much detail as possible.

This information gets sent directly to the Quality Assurance team. There they can investigate the matter. Please make sure to submit as much detail as possible.

-WGTyphoon

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 1:10 PM

ISH47:

The only time I seem to have any problems is during "prime time".. or "peak" hours when everyone is online.. The meter does get a little jumpy then.

I gotta say, I'm having a very pleasurable experience lately though.. Kudo's to all the WGT gang..  \m/

i agree. When the new day starts (about an hour before until an hour or so after), I just do videos and surveys until the party clears out.

I also set my computer for best performance, and since I'm using Vista, the look reminds me of Windows 98, but it is sooooooo smooth. Shot a 25 at BP F9 yesterday by accident.

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 1:14 PM

mike71112430:
    Just not acceptable !!

Maybe you've worn your Blitz welcome out. Try a regular round or two....at least once a month ;-)

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 1:36 PM

jayw4862:
    When the new day starts (about an hour before until an hour or so after), I just do videos and surveys until the party clears out.

+1

First of all..  Roll Tide, JW..   I got my laptop set for high performance too, that helps a lot. And if I ever shoot a 25 anywhere other than BOP3's call the cops, 'cause someone else is playing my game!.. lol

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 3:10 PM

jayw4862:

mike71112430:
    Just not acceptable !!

Maybe you've worn your Blitz welcome out. Try a regular round or two....at least once a month ;-)

Lol Jay. Miss you in our CC, bud, but best of luck with your own.

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 3:18 PM

ISH47:
    Roll Tide, JW

:-)

That 25 was my fluke round for the year.

Roll Tide

• PAGES
RSS