Forums

Help › Forums

I cant save replay on Blitz9...

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 18 2015 5:01 AM (9 replies)
  • Anonymous69
    48 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 9:28 PM

Congressional CC hole #5 and Valhalla hole #6, I hit the hole there, clicking in SAVE REPLAY the window of the game was frozen and missed my game;This is not fun.2x !?

LAMENTABLE.

hey WGT, this type of bug really very bad...LOL.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 12:13 PM

hi

does this happen in all browsers but you can save replays in other holes just fine?

-wgticon

p.s please be sure to clear cookies/temp files from both flash cache and browser prior to trying it

• Anonymous69
    48 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 12:51 PM

WGTicon:
    does this happen in all browsers but you can save replays in other holes just fine?

I can just in StokePlay, Blitz9 single player or in CTTH Challenge; in Blitz9 multi players I can't...

anon.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 5:17 PM

hi

our engineers cant seem to reproduce it so they asked for more info:

challenge or tracked mode?..

did people leave the game at some point.?

what error exactly (screenshot?) ...

if this happens again can you make sure to right click on the game window and submit the report?

-wgticon

• nicka420
    873 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 5:25 PM

i was unable to save my last putt at  Valhalla on hole 9. i made it and would not let me save it, it was with another player in tracked mode. he shot then i went and would not allow me to save. too bad it was a really sweet putt my longest ever 99 ft.

• Anonymous69
    48 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 9:24 PM

WGTicon:
    if this happens again can you make sure to right click on the game window and submit the report?

I started a game in Congressional CC just for see for you... hole #5 again...LOL

wasn't hole, just close to the hole, and clicking in SAVE REPLAY was frozen again...

this is the result :-

the game ended here, frozen of this mode...LOL

after...

hey icon, 5 shots, 4x close of the hole in -10ft and 1x in 11ft, wasnt fun losing a good game just for see for you...I'm working for the WGT now, 500 credits per my lost game and my job, is not a bad idea...hahaha...lol

the problem is of the WGT now...I hope see results...lol

anon.

• extendinfra
    97 Posts
    Fri, Aug 1 2014 11:30 AM
    I have gone through the same thing after getting it in the cup and when tried to save the shot on blitz game crashed... Sad
  • WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Fri, Aug 1 2014 2:02 PM

extendinfra: I just played a Blitz game, both single player and multi and was able to save the shots without getting a crash. What course were you on? Did you submit a bug report by right clicking?

• extendinfra
    97 Posts
    Fri, Aug 1 2014 3:13 PM

Sir the game crashed when i got that in the cup and game just frooze when i went for hole in one challenge credits did not got deducted from my a/c though but it was a 3k + credit shot i landed...i had to restart the game browser after that from wgt profile menu and being a member of best available game available since a long time now i just love the game just hope technical team will get on to it and if by any means you can get the logs i wont mind those creditsd.. Thank you

hen

WGTadmin:

extendinfra: I just played a Blitz game, both single player and multi and was able to save the shots without getting a crash. What course were you on? Did you submit a bug report by right clicking?

• doran908
    276 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 5:01 AM

The last 2 replays i tried to save did not go to my replays, can you find them?

RSS