Forums

Help › Forums

Club Policy

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 7 2010 8:41 AM (1 replies)
  • KingSallow
    38 Posts
    Mon, Oct 4 2010 5:28 PM

I think many Users has claimed it so far, but i will also post a comment about it

I cannot understand why WGT has changed the possibility to get clubs you want AND need if your climb up in the Tiers.

They are many Players who have already the best Equipment to buy, many Levels below me, only because they buyed it before the rules changed to get Clubs.

For me, to get that Clubs i have to climb to level 70/80+, and before i reach that Leel what will last "feeled Years" i have to fight against better carries, sometimes from Opponent who Tiers far nearer to the Pin than me.

Thats really frustrating and unfair.

I dont blame the Change, but i blame that "old" Material hasnt resetted and is still usable.

Thats sad :(

Sorry for my bad English, i love this Site an the Game, but its less fun if there is no fairness with Equipment.

Cheers

• hbthree
    478 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 8:41 AM

Your English is just fine sir...been said many times, but never any better.

WGT needs two mechanisms to reach the better clubs...they chose to eliminate one method in favor of a second...what they should have done is add the second mechanism without eliminating the initial mechanism...in that way, one can reach the better clubs either by moving through the tiers and, or through what WGT now calls experience levels...Harve

RSS