Forums

Help › Forums

Thanks WGT !

Sun, Oct 3 2010 2:20 PM (3 replies)
  • Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Sat, Oct 2 2010 9:42 AM

Do you score well in CC Tournaments? 

Do you score fairly well in Multi player games?

Do you feel like your getting close to the score average to move up a tier and its making you kind of nervous ??

Are you really ready to move up ???

No problem, play in the free weekly unlimited or multi-rounds provided by WGT where the putting is dialed up by the programmer to nearly impossible ! with the constant lip outs and putts stopping inches from the cup, plus throw in a couple of jerky swing meter shots and your scoring avg will climb back up away from that dreaded tier change naturally courtesy of WGT !!!

Thanks WGT ! ***(sarcasm off)

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Sat, Oct 2 2010 12:00 PM

Its  all the glitches they put in there mate,too make you  purchase  clubs ,i  BET it doesnt happen too people that have wasted there money on this game buying Equipment..They say its FREE   lmao  a Con  more  like..

• Docwilli11
    8 Posts
    Sat, Oct 2 2010 5:06 PM

what it is tigerwids..is that your game is not good enough yet..and stop typing my wall with some jealous crap..im a legend on the ladder..wgtls.co.uk   and everyone knows your a  wgt hater  so just go away then..but last i checked no-one clicks that mouse for u..try playing it as a challenge..get a grip..

• frykster
    2 Posts
    Sun, Oct 3 2010 2:20 PM
    Amen
RSS