Forums

Help › Forums

Completion

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 24 2014 2:15 AM (9 replies)
  • sportsmadwilly
    49 Posts
    Tue, Jun 17 2014 1:05 AM

When you start a game there is a game completion indicator next to your name.Green orange red etc, Due to connection problems mine is orange, how do I get it back to green?

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Tue, Jun 17 2014 9:38 AM

Hey there. One of the best ways to get the completion rating back up would be to play Blitz games. This game style allows you to finish the game even if the other players disconnect or leave. If you continue to have disconnection issues of any kind feel free to contact our support team. We also highly recommend submitting a bug report. 

You can do that by right clicking on the game window and selecting the Submit A Bug Report option.

Good luck.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Tue, Jun 17 2014 10:47 AM

WGTyphoon:

You can do that by right clicking on the game window and selecting the Submit A Bug Report option.

It's not always possible to Submit A Bug Report. If you get disconnected and can't get back on for any period of time then a bug report would be moot.

• raycin1019
    377 Posts
    Tue, Jun 17 2014 1:24 PM

where is the completion rating found???  I do not see it

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Tue, Jun 17 2014 1:29 PM

it's a coloured button shown in the multiplayer lobby: green, yellow, orange(red).

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Tue, Jun 17 2014 1:38 PM

The best way is for you at WGT to get your brains in gear and fix the site issues and stop making excuse after excuse.The problems are all your doing.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sat, Jun 21 2014 11:01 AM

No they aren't all WGT's doing. No doubt - some of the problems are on WGT.

Some problems are caused by players not maintaining their computers very well.

Some of it is just the way the Internet works, and surprisingly few people are aware of the Internet's basic functionality. 

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Sat, Jun 21 2014 12:10 PM

my computer is six months old samsung 6 gig and i get all the probs talked about and you say my computer is crap.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Jun 21 2014 3:03 PM

raycin1019:

where is the completion rating found???  I do not see it

Setup a Multi-player game and you can see your's

• sportsmadwilly
    49 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 2:15 AM

Thank you for your reply. I have since played +- 50 blitz games and others, making sure I complete all of them, yet no change to my status. please advise

RSS