Help › Forums

Bracket results disappeared!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 27 2014 4:44 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Mon, Jun 16 2014 7:55 AM

Since last Saturday I don't find anymore the results of the finished bracket tournaments. Since I have the impression that a bracket I was playing is missing, I would like to check it. Will I be obliged to write down any Bracket # and any round and any result, ect..?!! Tks, byeeee

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Jun 16 2014 1:19 PM

hi

please email us with bracket issues at members@worldgolftour.com we will also need bracket # so we can look it up.

-wgticon

• WGTNiblick
    26 Posts
    Mon, Jun 16 2014 1:52 PM

One of the other issues here is that the volume of Bracket tournaments that are being completed is very large so the page sometimes times-out before it can load all of the results.

We will making fixes for this in our next release in the upcoming weeks.

Thanks.

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Tue, Jun 17 2014 4:30 AM

Tyvm for yr prompt reply. I don't take any note abt the brackets i'm playing, sorry, since I always had the results available to consult. I'll do it for the future. Another question: I read some weeks ago after an update, that there should be brackets with different time frame and different characteristics (fees, courses, limited tier ect.) Talking abt premium brackets, I didn't see anything of that. Am I wrong? Tks, bye

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Jun 17 2014 4:40 AM

Tamsach:

Tyvm for yr prompt reply. I don't take any note abt the brackets i'm playing, sorry, since I always had the results available to consult. I'll do it for the future. Another question: I read some weeks ago after an update, that there should be brackets with different time frame and different characteristics (fees, courses, limited tier ect.) Talking abt premium brackets, I didn't see anything of that. Am I wrong? Tks, bye

we do have plans to expand brackets + features, such as time limits/entree fees among others. so, there will be more not less :)

-wgticon

• 100plus
    801 Posts
    Tue, Jun 17 2014 4:53 AM

WGTicon:

Tamsach:

we do have plans to expand brackets + features, such as time limits/entree fees among others. so, there will be more not less :)

-wgticon

Maybe while you are tweaking the Bracket tourneys you can slip in a cancel button to CC Owners Tools

Trev Laff N Play CC

• H8tank
    14 Posts
    Tue, Jun 17 2014 3:34 PM

I too have played a few bracket games, only to have the entire game disappear later with no visible trace it ever existed.  Weird.  This was after the first round btw.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Tue, Jun 17 2014 5:58 PM

H8tank:

I too have played a few bracket games, only to have the entire game disappear later with no visible trace it ever existed.  Weird.  This was after the first round btw.

Just look at your own score history and click on the last round  you posted in the bracket.  You go directly to the bracket scoreboard. If you're signing up for Speed brackets and miss the first round, then there's nothing to find in your history.

• Geno77788
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 7:32 AM

I just finished a bracket game, I was in the final bracket and won credits but I don't know if I came in 1st, or 2nd.

Is there anyway to find this info?  

Best regards.

Geno

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 10:01 AM

Geno77788:

I just finished a bracket game, I was in the final bracket and won credits but I don't know if I came in 1st, or 2nd.

Is there anyway to find this info?  

Best regards.

Geno

If you go to your profile page and selection the Score History you can see the recent bracket game as well as click on the bracket name to be sent to the results. Hope this helps.

• PAGES
RSS