Forums

Help › Forums

Cleveland 588

Fri, Jun 13 2014 2:58 AM (4 replies)
  • Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sun, Jun 8 2014 2:31 AM

Hello Folks.

This is another product suggestion for improve the range of Cleveland clubs, specific wedges. After the great update of the G25s, I personally like'em even if it's only a graphic refresh, I think it's time to add or upgrade the well-known Cleveland CG16 with the semi-new Cleveland 588 and it will be for sure a beautiful update

The real wedge got substantial differences in detail but which are a kind of review of CG16 and its excellent state of service. An upgrade, an add or a simple refresh can make happy the customers, even a simple yellow brush stroke for Callaway balls: Haze, I'm with you buddy.

So, hope in the next months WGT Engineers will do the magic, of course, always knowing that the concessions are difficult to obtain, but I believe in WGT Staff.

Ciao,
    David. 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Jun 8 2014 3:52 AM

Personally I don't think WGT should concentrate on equipment at the moment. The G25s for example are glorified G20s in this game with little or no improvement in specs.

We have got to the stage there is ample choice for most levels of all clubs.

I would prefer the programmers to work on the untold bugs and platform stability.

But of course Pro shop dollars count more than customer satisfaction so I am sure they will produce something new as you ask. What amazes me is something so easy as a yellow ball seems to fall on deaf ears.

Maybe the WGT "Engineers" have not progressed from playing with Duplo.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sun, Jun 8 2014 6:01 AM

Agree totally Alan but I'm pretty sure there are two types of engineers on WGT, the ones dedicated for programmers working for platform and the others specific for graphics and appearance.

I mean, that's what I suppose and that's why this thread.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Jun 8 2014 7:53 AM

Fraenkel:
    I think it's time to add or upgrade the well-known Cleveland CG16 with the semi-new Cleveland 588 and it will be for sure a beautiful update

I'd buy them,   have a few of them laying around the house.  Replaced them with these

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Fri, Jun 13 2014 2:58 AM

It could be fine if Icon add this to the wish list, can you mate.

It will be much better if he knows something, apart from the feature releases.

RSS